- Boxed-product Weight: 136 g
- ASIN: B07F5XDQ5P
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 27 June 2016
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
1,049 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #12 in Passport Wallets
Zero Grid Passport Wallet - Travel Document Holder w/RFID Blocking (Shadow)
|Price:||+ $8.28 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A TRAVEL DOCUMENTS ORGANIZER TO KEEP EVERYTHING IN ONE PLACE - Holds 4-10 credit cards, tickets, your ID, money, and other essentials in a compact zipper passport wallet for men and women. Free micro travel pen for customs forms included inside the travel document holder.
- SECURITY AGAINST ELECTRONIC PICKPOCKETING WITH RFID WALLET TRAVEL - This RFID blocking passport holder for men and women keeps your private information safe from identity theft while inside the passport sleeve.
- BUY NOW RISK-FREE - 100% LIFETIME MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE - Buy one for yourself and more as gifts.
- SMALL, COMPACT & DURABLE - Water-resistant ripstop nylon with an all-weather zippered closure. Zipper travel wallet fits in your pocket, purse, backpack, or your carry-on luggage. Best mens passport holder and passport carrier. Best travel wallet for women that also serves as a passport and document holder.
- STRESS-FREE INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL - Instead of fumbling with multiple wallets and organizers, use one overseas travel wallet instead. The mens passport wallet also helps to keep your tickets crease-free in your passport protector as you travel. RFID passport holder for men and women.
Amazon Global Store
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Make your next trip stress-free with this minimalist passport wallet designed by a team of seasoned travelers.
Unlike most other travel wallets designed for form over function, the Zero Grid travel passport wallet maximizes both. Some flimsy wallets can crease your airline tickets. Others don't carry everything you need. We designed this with the frequent traveler in mind. This TSA friendly passport wallet secures you against theft and electronic scanning. Focus on your next adventure without worrying about your important travel papers.
A COMPACT ACCESSORY WITH A ROOMY INTERIOR
Organize all your import documents, credit cards, and IDs in one travel accessory. Acts as a passport cover and document case while also functioning as a travel wallet.
QUALITY AND DURABILITY WITHOUT COMPROMISES
We offer a 100% lifetime guarantee on everything we sell. We're so confident in our products that want you to have your money back if this doesn't live up to your expectations.
We field tested our passport wallet for security, durability, and style. If a prototype doesn't meet our standards, we don't bring it to market. Our unisex travel wallets look sleek when carried by both men and women.
HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS
Made from water-resistant rip-stop nylon with double stitched reinforced seams. No-snag YKK zippers and RFID blocking material.
LOOKING FOR THE BEST TRAVEL GIFT?
Zero Grid passport wallets make for excellent presents or travel stocking stuffers. Give the gift of stress-free travel to the backpacker, globetrotter, or frequent flyer business traveler in your life.
We stand behind our products with a 100% Lifetime Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee. Save 25% off your gift purchase when you buy 2+ travel wallets with our promo code.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Made for a passport and a few small things on travel, you can also carry a debit or credit card, ID, and a little cash in it. The external pocket is good for notes that you need to access quickly (just like a boarding pass.) Don't carry change, it will fall out. The little pen is also handy, because you know you'll need one and not have one. Great feature.
A good price point for a nicely made compact wallet, whether you're traveling the world or traveling to the corner store.
I was getting close to taking a trip and hadn’t found anything, so I took a chance on this at a little over $27. I see it now selling for just over $22 with a $2 coupon, which I do think is a bit more where it should be though. There really isn’t a whole lot to it and th materials have a somewhat average feel, so $20 sounds about right. I hope it holds there and continues to be available if it need another in the future. I highly recommend if your needs are similar, especially around $20 or less.
Oh, I almost forgot... the little pen was awesome for taking care of the customs documents while on the plane and not being one of the many that either have to ask to borrow one or wait until after landing to handle at one of the packed kiosks. I could see it coming in handy while out and about too.
The pictures were taken after the trip so there aren’t many documents in it. On my trip I t held my passport, 6 cards (ID, credit, debit, transportation), cash, and some misc. small papers. This was all I need it to hold and it just felt snug, I could have put more in if needed, but not a whole lot.
This wallet fulfills exactly that function. It holds a single passport snugly. You could maybe fit in two, but I probably wouldn't, especially if you've opted for extra pages. It has just enough room for a couple cards and papers (e.g., boarding pass, luggage tickets, immigration entrance/departure forms), and that's all. It does seem a little overpriced for what you get, but the build quality seems solid with no loose threads or easily frayed seams, so I'm hopeful it should last me many years. If it doesn't, I'll update this review accordingly.