Zenify Reusable Metal Straws with Case + Bag + Cleaners - Stainless Steel Kids Smoothie Eco Friendly Drinking 8 Straight & Bent Angled Straw Gift Set - Plastic Paper Glass Silicone Bamboo Alternative
- 💚 SAY NO TO PLASTIC - Join the Zenify Earth zero waste movement to reduce single use plastic drinking straws around the world. Switch to metal straws for the best reusable alternative to harmful disposable plastic. Stainless steel straws last longer than bamboo straws, don’t go soggy like paper straws, isn’t as fragile as glass straws, is odourless unlike silicone straws and are ultimately recyclable. Reduce reuse recycle with the most popular alternative to single use straws.
- 💚 REUSABLE STRAWS WITH CASE - Your metal straw set includes a sleek wooden carry case, perfect for travel in a hand bag without worrying about a sticky straw. Whilst most straight straws naively boast 21cm oversized in length and 6mm thin width, our research from our zero waste community finds that something more practical to carry, store and use in a standard sized glass. This makes our 18cm straight straws with 8mm diameter a much more versatile size for everyday life in a bag.
- 💚 EASY TO CLEAN — Each pack comes with an extra wide straw cleaner, to make cleaning your straws easy. It also fits neatly inside the wooden travel case provided, so you can always give the straw a quick clean even when you’re on the move. We want to help you do your part to prevent waste and preserve mother nature.
- 💚 ETHICAL GIFT - Introduce an Australian friend to an environmentally friendly sustainability lifestyle. Our community of women, men and others in Australia have found our sets the perfect ethical gifts for a birthday. Be confident they’ll find a new passion for drinks like smoothies, milkshakes, juices, mixed drinks, cocktails. Help others create the habits of a sustainable lifestyle.
- 💚 SET CONTAINS — 4x 18cm metal drinking straws with 8mm diameter in (rose gold, gold, black and silver), 4x 21.5cm metal angled drinking straws with 6mm diameter in (rose gold, gold, black and silver), 1x wooden carry case, 2x straw cleaner brush and 1x drawstring bag all in a biodegradable recyclable box. The case perfectly fits 1x straight straw and the straw cleaner, so you can carry one with you in your pocket, purse, handbag, gym bag, backpack or briefcase everywhere you go for easy travel
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
We want to provide eco friendly alternatives to products we all use on a daily basis to help protect and preserve our environment. We believe with the help of the right products and small changes to habits, as a community we can collectively bring about large changes to the global sustainability of our earth. Designed in Bondi, to protect our beautiful Australian beaches.
✅ Most popular alternative to reducing your use of single use plastic straws
✅ Vs Bamboo, longer lasting and won’t break or splinter
✅ Vs Glass, won’t snap or shatter
✅ Vs Silicon, is odourless and non-toxic
✅ Vs Paper, won’t go soggy and stays sturdy
✅ Easy to clean
✅ Reduce risk of long term tooth damage by sucking sugar, staining or acidic liquids past your teeth
✅ Won’t leech toxins into your drinks
✅ Sturdy enough to be used as stirrers
Safety & Care:
These beautiful reusable straws are made with premium food grade #316 stainless steel. After use, pop them into warm soapy water and clean inside with the brush provided. Wash outside with a soft environmentally friendly cloth to avoid scratching.
♻️ 4x 18cm straight straws
♻️ 4x 21.5cm angled straws
♻️ 1x carry case
♻️ 2x straw cleaner brush
♻️ 1x drawstring bag
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The multiple brushes was also ingenious. Hopefully in the future they would consider materials to replace the nylon bristles that is 100% environmentally friendly.
Would recommend to everyone.