- Hardcover: 256 pages
- Publisher: Mhe Us; 1 edition (8 September 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071749586
- ISBN-13: 978-0071749589
- Product Dimensions: 14.2 x 2.6 x 21.6 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 522 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 57,477 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ $7.50 delivery
The Zappos Experience: 5 Principles to Inspire, Engage, and Wow Hardcover – 8 Sep 2011
|New from||Used from|
MP3 CD, Audiobook, MP3 Audio, Super Audio CD - DSD
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Joseph A. Michelli, Ph.D., is the bestselling author of Prescription for Excellence and The Starbucks Experience. He is an internationally sought after speaker and organizational consultant who has been featured on The Glenn Beck Show and CNBCs On the Money.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Although many of the ideas that made Zappos successful will not work as a cookie-cutter approach with all corporations, the overall philosophy will. Regardless of what industry one works in, the philosophy is worth adhering to -- that is, selling happiness at every level, and never forgetting that the customer is always right.
This book is also full of great resources and interactive guides. Well worth a read!
amazing. I saved $40.00 on my ASICS recently and I'm happy about that.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Economics > Biography & History
- Books > Business & Economics > Management & Leadership > Leadership
- Books > Business & Economics > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Business & Economics > Processes & Infrastructure > Organisational Learning
- Books > Textbooks & Study Guides