Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $7.85 delivery
Zacurate 500BL Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor with Batteries and Lanyard Included (Navy Blue)
- ACCURATE AND RELIABLE - Accurately determine your SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels), pulse rate and pulse strength in 10 seconds and display it conveniently on a large digital LED display.
- SPORT/HEALTH ENTHUSIASTS - For sports enthusiasts like mountain climbers, skiers, bikers or anyone interested in measuring their SpO2 and pulse rate. SpO2 and Pulse Rate now faces instead of away from the user for easy read.
- EASY TO USE - Taking a reading is easy, just clip it on to your finger and turn it on at the press of a button.
- ACCOMODATES WIDE RANGE OF FINGER SIZES - Finger chamber with SMART Spring System. Works for ages 12 and above.
- LOADED WITH ACCESSORIES - Include 2X AAA BATTERIES that will allow you to use the pulse oximeter right out of the box and a LANYARD for convenience. Comes with 12 months WARRANTY and USA based technical phone support.
There is a newer version of this item:
- Batteries : 2 AAA batteries required. (included)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5.33 x 2.79 x 3.3 cm; 90.72 Grams
- Date First Available : 22 May 2018
- Manufacturer : Zacurate
- ASIN : B06Y2FFQB9
- Item Model Number : 10430L-BLUE-O3
- Best Sellers Rank: 274 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Zacurate 500BL Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is manufactured according to the standards set for pulse oximeters designed for pilots or any sport enthusiasts who want to obtain their SpO2 (Blood Oxygen Saturation Levels) and PR (Pulse Rate) on the go, the pulse oximeter LED display faces the user so that the user can read it easily. Taking a reading is easy, just clip it on to your finger and turn it on at the press of a button. The large LED display makes viewing the results a snap. Its small size makes it easy to carry around and a lanyard is also included for added convenience. Comes with 2 AAA batteries so that you can use it immediately upon arrival. This device is for Sports & Aviation use only and is not a medical device. Terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the manufacturer website for more info.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Read section 3 of the User Manual and follow the guidance about how to use the meter to get a good reading. Here the term "good" would mean consistent and repeatable. (Some reviewers have cast doubts on the accuracy of this device, which would only be confirmed by testing it against laboratory-grade equipment, but I have no qualms in accepting the oximeter's readings.)
My advice (about all such health devices) is always to take several consecutive readings and not to rely on a single reading. For this device, I recommend also that you take readings from different fingers.
Top reviews from other countries
Why do you want one? If you have any respiratory issues, you get use to breathing bad and hardly notice. If you do notice you have issues, you are probably in a bad way! With this, you know where your breathing is at. Guess work and ignoring is over. The longer you let the breathing go the harder it is to bring it back. This is an easy preventive health care.
Google Buteyko Breathing Technique. We often build up too much O2 believe or not. We mouth breath because we don’t breathe well, blowing off too much oxygen. It shows you how to catch your breath back if you have no inhaler handy. Its helpful. It can even help break an attack and bring you back to stable. You have to catch it early before an all on attack. Talking asthma here. COPD just be careful and mindful of what your levels are and do as prescribed. You now have solid numbers to give to your doctor which will tell him what you need to do.
This is too inexpensive to not have handy! Another important tool is a peak flow meter. That will tell the amount of air that goes in and out of your lungs. IMPORTANT. You know when you are shutting down.
FYI Amazon has various inhaler holders with clips you can clip on your belt or purse or backpack. I found having chiropractor adjustments REALLY help.
Do you hate spacers on your inhaler? It sort of feels like you are getting nothing? You actually get MORE of the medication. It seems to line your head up right to receive the medication more direct. More importantly there is a propellent that will drop to the bottom of the inhaler (which is what makes you really shaky when you over use the inhaler) The medication goes to your lungs ‘cleaner’ and more direct, working far more efficiently. I was one who use to throw them away. I learned!!
Also, sugar makes breathing worse. I don’t know why, it does.