You don't need to own a Kindle device to enjoy Kindle books. Download one of our FREE Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on all your devices.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
ZOOMBACKIN: Poetry & Doodles of the Psychedelic Age Kindle Edition
See all 2 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
|New from||Used from|
The best device for reading, full stop. Learn more
A collection of poetry and doodles penned by the author as a young woman as she came of age during the San Francisco 'Flower Power' days of the 1960s and '70s, when the Haight Ashbury district and Fillmore West rocked the nation with 'Peace Love Dove' and the 'Summer of Love'.
Sayward Ayre came of age during the height of the Hippie Revolution. Exposed as a youngster to the understanding that all life has consciousness, her writings reflect the perception that all life is different forms of intelligence, and encourages the respecting and honoring of all as One. Sayward holds a Masters in Environmental Studies, a BA in Anthropology/Archaeology, and a degree in Naturopathy. She is an avid seeker of adventure in Nature and travels.
There are no local customer reviews yet.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Poetry > Poetry by Women
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Poetry > Regional & Cultural > United States
- Books > Textbooks & Study Guides
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Poetry > American
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Poetry > Single Authors > United States
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Poetry > Women
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > United States > Poetry > 20th Century