ZEXMTE Bluetooth USB Adapter CSR 4.0 USB Dongle Bluetooth Receiver Transfer Wireless Adapter for Laptop PC Support Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP,Mouse and Keyboard,Headset
- Transsmission Rate: Bluetooth adapter supports maximum transfer rate up to 3Mbps and transmission distance up to 33ft/10m in open space.
- Designed for Windows. Plug and Play for Windows 8/10 system. Driver only needed when your Windows 7 and lower system need to connect audio device,but connect mouse,keyboard and cell phone no need to install driver
- High Compatibility:Support 32bit/64bit Win 10/8/7/ Vista and XP,enables PC or laptop to connect bluetooth-enabled devices, like smartphones, mouse,speakers,headsets.Not work with Mac OS,Car stereo systems or TVs
- Low Energy: USB bluetooth dongle applies the latest bluetooth 4.0 with low energy (BLE) technology and it is backward compatible with bluetooth V3.0/2.1/2.0/1.1
- Extremely Small: Small size allows you to leave it on laptop or pc,no need to remove,it seamlessly gets plugged into a computer/laptop without blocking surrounding usb ports,save space
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Bluetooth adapter plug and play for transfer file、audio wirelessly transfer for your desktop and laptop,allow desktop connect to speaker,headset with bluetooth easily.
●Networks a Windows computer to Bluetooth devices such as Keyboard, Mouse, Printer, Headset, Speaker, etc
●Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, XP, and Vista
●Not compatible with Mac OS,Car stereo systems or TVs
●1. Most Windows 8/10,keyboard and mouse can plug & play without installing any external driver. Windows 7 need use CD to install driver
●2. The User Manual is in the mini CD Which comes with the bluetooth dongle.(PDF File).look at the pdf instruction file before running the setup exc file
●3. If your computer doesn't have CD reader.Please kindly download the driver by this link:
Dropbox Deive: https://www.dropbox.com/s/modui3xdj43eq8q/CSR4.0%20Harmony.zip?dl=0
Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/openid=1j6eWtMSyR1CwRpGzNV9ulBghBYyPu1D0
●4. It is not recommend to use bluetooth dongle for Bose headphones, speaker
●5.It's better to set up playback devices and disable bluetooth hands-free Audio to get much better sound quality.
It works fine when you get it installed on Windows 7.This is what you do:
1. Plug it in - generic bluetooth software will install
2. Then use the installer"setup.exe" from the dropbox files or CD (If your computer doesn't have CD driver, you can copy the file from other computer which has CD driver)
3. In install process, Language selection "English",Discovery Mode set as "Discovery ON"
4. Simply restart your computer and your dongle adapter will be fully installed and operational.
5. Connect whatever you want it will work now.
We offer 45days refund & lifetime no-worry Warranty.Please first contact us if have any problem.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
I would not hesitate to buy another one if I find I need a second.
The sound quality between two tin cups and a string would be a huge improvement over what this dongle achieves. I have a high end head set that has amazing sound when bluetoothed to other sources like my Galaxy S10 and Nvidia Shield, however when connected to this dongle, the sound is just embarrassing. I would not recommend this device to anyone. You definitely get what your pay for. AVOID!!!!
however it would not work no matter how many times I tried, I even tried turning my laptop on & off several times
Finally I installed the CD that came with it & now it works, however with issues
The Bluetooth symbol doesn't automatically display on my notification area, on the bottom right of my desktop, like it is supposed to when I plug the Bluetooth USB into my laptop .
I have to go into file explorer and look under devices & drives to be able to go into its menu, which is pretty silly.
In the end though it does work. After installing my wireless earbuds, they automatically work whenever I connect the Bluetooth USB into my laptop & turn on my earbuds.
Overall It's flawed, but I got it working, despite the issues & the sound flows well so I won't bother returning it
Slightly disappointed but oh well
Je suis obligé de l'désinstaller et l'réinstaller des fois.