- Product Dimensions: 58.4 x 10.2 x 55.9 cm ; 1.3 Kg
- Boxed-product Weight: 1.4 Kg
- Item Model Number: Z-4334
- ASIN: B0116JXRU8
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 10 May 2018
- Customer Reviews: 3 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
3,767 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #9 in Garment Bags
ZEGUR Suit Carry On Garment Bag for Travel & Business Trips With Shoulder Strap
|Price:||+ $32.87 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Make Your Travel Fun Enjoyable And Stress-Free: Whether You'Re Headed For A Business Trip Or A Weekend Getaway, The Zegur Garment Bag Keeps You Organized And Takes The Hassle Out Of Packing! Thanks To Multiple Interior Zipper Pockets, It Maximizes Storage Capacity, Holding Everything From Suits, Dresses To Shoes And Ties. For Even More Space, We Added An Exterior Pocket That Provides Easy Access To Electronics And Travel Or Business Documents, So You Can Just Focus On Having A Fantastic Trip!
- Keep Your Clothes Clean, Unwrinkled, And Spend Time Relaxing, Not Ironing: When You'Re On The Go, Who Has Time To Iron? Our Suits Bag Luggage Was Specially Designed To Keep Your Clothes, Dress Clean, Neat And Wrinkle-Free! An Interior Dual Buckle Holds Your Garments In Place, Ensuring That They Don'T Crease Or Crumple During Travel, So You Will Have More Time Relaxing And Less Time Getting Ready!
- Look Great And Travel In Style: With A Sleek, Fashionable Design, The Zegur Garment Bag Luggage Ensures That Both Men And Women Travel In Style! It Also Features An Adjustable And Detachable Shoulder Strap, Providing Versatility And Comfort. For Added Convenience, It Fits In All Large Overhead Bins.
Amazon Global Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
3 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1. Space: We were able to comfortably fit two full suit sets and several blouses in each bag. There is ample space for other items (shoes, belts, ties, office items, etc). If you're traveling light, you can certainly make the trip with this bag alone.
2. Wrinkling: We found minimal wrinkling in our clothes, despite the bags being folded and tossed around for multiple trips. At most, the wrinkling was isolated to the sleeves of some blouses and suit tops. I feel that when we learned to more carefully secure the sleeves using the integrated belts, it helped reduce that minimal wrinkling to virtually nothing. On a few of our trips, we didn't need to iron anything at the destination.
3. Size: We took the bags as carry-ons on United, Delta and Frontier Airlines (plus once as check-ins on United). They fit easily in each of those airline's overhead compartments. They also fit well on rolling suitcases for quick transport within the airport.
In summary, we have really enjoyed this product. Jonson, the owner of the company, was very engaged after the purchase, seeking feedback to see if we were satisfied with the bags. We weren't offered anything to leave a positive review; this rating is based solely on our honest review of the product. We are very happy with our purchase, and plan to continue using our bags for future travel.
Just as advertised, it hangs beautifully on a door, and I left it hanging in each hotel room as an auxiliary closet. I found it exceedingly easy to see and access everything I had packed.
Everything remained wrinkle-free and pressed, even after packing and re-packing 3 times. The front pocket even had sufficient room to pack my full toiletries kit without bulging or becoming difficult to carry. I am very impressed, and so pleased with this purchase.
I do not over pack my luggage at all. In my suit carrier there’s one suit and a pair of socks and underwear. I’m not a rugged user either. I certainly expected this thing to last more than two months.
Now I’m in the middle of a business trip with three more flights with broken luggage. Frustrating to say the least!