We know when our relationships aren't working. Yet, some problems are fixable—while others are not. Which are you working on? To help anyone feeling unsure about how to handle the challenges in their own intimate partnership, clinical psychologist Dr. Julia B. Colwell offers Is Your Relationship Worth Saving? In this free ebook, Dr. Colwell reveals a path to intimacy that allows for ongoing passion, creativity, celebration, and "big, big love."
Learn more about:
- The telltale signs of a stuck relationship
- Speaking the unarguable truth—a breakthrough method for shifting from conflict and suffering to connection and flow
- The relationship between our emotions and our bodies
- Taking full responsibility for the entirety of our experience
- Reactive Brain versus Creative Brain
Note: If you've found this ebook helpful, you might be interested in exploring The Relationship Skills Workbook: A Do-It-Yourself Guide to a Thriving Relationship, new from Julia B. Colwell. Here, Dr. Colwell offers key tools and skill-building exercises for creating a lasting and loving relationship.