- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 4761 KB
- Print Length: 366 pages
- Publisher: Penguin Books; Revised edition (10 December 2008)
- Sold by: Penguin US
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0052MD8VO
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 740 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #47,386 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
This price was set by the publisher.
Your Money or Your Life: 9 Steps to Transforming Your Relationship with Money and Achieving Financial Independence: Fully Revised and Updated for 2018 Kindle Edition
|Length: 366 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration. Add narration for a reduced price of $3.99 after you buy the Kindle book.
|Age Level: 18 and up||Grade Level: 12 and up|
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Vicki Robin is coauthor of the national bestseller Your Money or Your Life with the late Joe Dominguez. Called the prophet of “consumption downsizers” by the New York Times, Vicki has lectured worldwide and appeared in various print and broadcast media including The Oprah Winfrey Show, Good Morning America, the Wall Street Journal, Newsweek, and more. She resides on Whidbey Island near Seattle, Washington.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
So an item valued £100, is worth a lot more to someone who earns £50 a week than it is for someone who earns £1000 A week.
This, in theory, should help us make better decision regarding how we spend our hard earned cash.
Changing your mindset in this way could help stop you spending mindlessly on things that aren't really essential or even really wanted. Good advice!
The book is probably longer than it needs to be. I'll probably read it a second time to recap some of the useful tips/advice.
I recommend that everyone starts to think in this way when it comes to their finances!
It will change your way of thinking about how you spend your money! This is the best book about personal finnance i have been reading “honestly”
I can’t recommend this book enough.
•And you will be thinking different about money!
- prompts you to think deeply about your core values and understand what is truly important to you.
- points you in the direction of taking action according to those values - only spending on what brings you genuine joy and what you actually need to live
- there are many other, better books regarding specific investment strategies. However this is an excellent grounding in understand yourself and then applying that understanding to your financial life decisions
This isn't a book about investing or getting a lot of money quickly so much as it is about our relationship with money and how our unconscious financial decisions impact our life satisfaction.
Almost everyone can find something useful in this book.