- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (3 October 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415454786
- ISBN-13: 978-0415454780
- Product Dimensions: 17.4 x 1.2 x 24.6 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 295 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ $11.48 Delivery
Young at Art: Classroom Playbuilding in Practice Paperback – 3 Oct 2008
About the Author
Christine Hatton holds the following qualifications: Diploma of Education in Secondary Teaching (Drama & History, Sydney Institute of Education), Master of Arts (Theatre Studies, UNSW) and Doctorate of Philosophy (in Drama education, University of Sydney).
She has a long and successful teaching record and has taught drama at primary, secondary and tertiary levels in Australia, the UK and in Singapore. In recent years she has engaged in a range of drama education consultancies with teaching staff and students in primary and secondary schools in Sydney and in Singapore. These have involved whole staff professional development, curriculum design and implementation, performance projects and also practice based research.
Sarah Lovesy - Educational Drama Consultant – Bachelor of Performing Arts, Diploma of Education, Masters in Drama Education and Ph.D.
Over the past twenty years Sarah has worked as a Drama Lecturer at the University of Western Sydney and University of New South Wales, teaching undergraduate and postgraduate students to become drama teachers. Previously she worked as the Head Drama Teacher at the School of Performing Arts, Santa Sabina College, and the Conservatorium of Music in Sydney Australia. Sarah also runs her own drama consultancy in which she implements and runs workshops for drama students and teachers. Sarah has been actively involved with the New South Wales Board of Studies Junior and Senior Drama Syllabus Committees and their respective writing teams, as well as writing for various journals and educational bodies.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Performing Arts > Theatre
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Studying & Workbooks > Workbooks
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age & Spirituality
- Books > Textbooks & Study Guides > Textbooks > Education > Elementary Education
- Books > Textbooks & Study Guides > Textbooks > Humanities > Performing Arts > Theatre