Having made YouTube videos for a few years, I had no real direction, or plan with my content.
This book helps you with that, with how to think about what you're creating, who it's for and incredibly valuable industry insights to how the platform REALLY WORKS. You can have assumptions of what makes a good video, and why someone has "success" with their Channel, but it really comes down to the true Secrets in this book.
Hands down the best book for anyone wanting to start YouTube, it'll give you the RIGHT information and make sure you think about what's actually important. No smoke and mirrors, proper content.
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1567 KB
- Print Length: 196 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Lioncrest Publishing (25 September 2018)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07GL48G7L
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 459 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #43,217 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)