You don't need to own a Kindle device to enjoy Kindle books. Download one of our FREE Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on all your devices.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
You Never Know: Dark Ones, Vampires, witches and shifters, oh my. PNR with bite. (Sex, Lies And Family Secrets Book 3) Kindle Edition
Kindle Monthly Deals
New deals each month starting at $1.49. Learn more
* * You Never Know is the third book in the series, yet it gives you enough background that it can be read as a stand-alone. The story is intriguing because the characters have so many paranormal facets to them, which not only allows them ample room to grow in their powers, it also gives them plenty of enemies to go up against. This book has a little bit of every type of paranormal entity, including people from alternate dimensions, which is really fun to read.
I loved the angle of the soul-mates and the devotion they have to one another. There is also quite a bit of role-reversal which I found really interesting. I wish I could have heard more about the children near the end of the book, but I'm sure they'll make an appearance at some later point. This story has created a world of characters which you'll want to keep reading about. A reader of Amazon review.
* * This is a different and interesting take on vampires with romance, action and little mystery. It starts briefly with how Bronx and Alex met in high school but continued years later when they are married, expecting a child and fighting evil supernaturals. It has a very good plot and suspense through it that keeps your attention. Fun read!
Review from an Amazon reader.
- ASIN : B07C6L55D7
- Publisher : Tompsett Publishing (13 April 2018)
- Language : English
- File size : 1165 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 298 pages
- Best Sellers Rank: 924,997 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I highly recommend!
Alex is on her way to becoming Queen of Darshia but wants to attend human school first. On the first day there she meets Branx, it’s lust/love at first sight. Unfortunately, Branx’s mother doesn’t want them together. Lots of action in this vampire\witch etc tale.
I loved the angle of the soul-mates and the devotion they have to one another. There is also quite a bit of role-reversal which I found really interesting. I wish I could have heard more about the children near the end of the book, but I’m sure they’ll make an appearance at some later point. This story has created a world of characters which you’ll want to keep reading about.
I loved just how many different paranormal beings there were in the story too. It made it interesting to have such a variety because usually paranormal stories focus on one type (Vampires, witches, werewolves etc.) but this book even had some unique entities.
Loved the book enough that I can’t wait to get a chance to go back and read books one and two!