It’s said that the first three months at a new job are the toughest you’ll face.
In fact, 1 in 5 people fail their probation period, and many others leave in just the
first 45 days.
No-one wants that. After all, job-hopping is bad for your health, your financial situation, and your sense of life satisfaction.
'So You Got The Job! WTF Is next?' is the book for people who desperately want to succeed at their new job, but don’t know how to go about it.
In this guide to success, Greg Weiss steps you through the 7 key elements of a structured onboarding program, helping you to:
● Create overwhelmingly positive first impressions
● Fit in with the company culture
● Feel secure in your position
● Tap into hidden networks of influence
● Have crystal-clear clarity around your role
● Survive that dreaded probation period and thrive in your role going forward
By the end of So You Got The Job! WTF is next? you’ll understand exactly where you fit, how to maximise your strengths, how to develop productive working relationships with the right people and above all, how to be engaged at work for your future career success.