- SAVE 10% ON YOUR ORDER when you buy any TWO Yoga Design Lab products. Enter code A9OQNMCT at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- SAVE 15% ON YOUR ORDER when you buy any THREE Yoga Design Lab products. Enter code 3ELSF4SO at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- SAVE 20% ON YOUR ORDER when you buy any FOUR or more Yoga Design Lab products. Enter code 4WNJH9WO at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
YOGA DESIGN LAB | The Hot Yoga Towel | Made from Recycled Plastic Bottles! Premium Non Slip Colorful Towel | Designed in Bali | Quick Dry + Mat Sized | Ideal for Hot Yoga, Sport, Travel!
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- LUXURIOUS: Extra soft sueded premium microfiber (made from recycled plastic bottles) covers your entire mat and folds up for easy travel
- ECO FRIENDLY: Colorful, non fade, patterned designs to make you excited to roll out your towel
- REDUCE INJURIES: Lightweight, insanely absorbent, non slip grip. Improve your balance instantly!
- DISCOUNT YOGA SET OFFER: Buy two or more YDL products and get 10% or more off your order. See the promotion codes listed below
- GIVING BACK: $1 of each purchase goes to support boys and girls youth yoga programs in need <3
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Perfect amount of cushion, stability and responsiveness to reduce injuries and instantly improve your practice
Extends the life of your mat
Printed with eco friendly water based non toxic inks!
Quick dry premium sueded microfiber
Lightweight, foldable, and portable. Fits easily into your bag
Non fade patterned prints and colours
Extra strength whipstitching for maximum lifespan
Also packs as zen beach blanket
Zero odor. No toxic smell like those cheap yoga towels!
Great for beginners, intermediate, advanced, men, women, and kids!
183cm long x 61cm wide
Ideal for yoga, hot yoga, hatha, vinyasa / power, bikram, yin, ashtanga, jivamukti, iyengar, kundalini, acro, prenatal, restorative, barre, pilates, TRX, home workouts, zumba, crossfit, HIIT, and general fitness / exercise
Tip: At the beginning of your practice, lightly spraying water on the top surface of the towel will prevent sliding, if you have dry hands and feet
Machine washable and dryer safe
$1 from every purchase goes to support Urban Youth Yoga Programs in need.
SAVE ON OTHER YDL ITEMS: yoga mats, dharma wheels, hand towels, straps, blocks, leggings, and bottles!
Frequently shopped for in related categories
Review this product
4 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Getting back into hot yoga after a long hiatus, and increasing my practice to five times a week, I needed another towel to keep up. I didn't want to pay the high price of Yogitoes, so I explored another brand.
After reading the reviews for Yoga Design Lab, I decided to give it a try. I'm so glad I did! From the moment I bought my first towel (the geo one with all the bright colors) to using after eight months, this towel has held up perfectly! I don't need to wet it before class, it stays in place during my practice and these design options are beautiful! I've received a few compliments on the geo one.
I recently bought the Breathe Hot yoga towel and couldn't be more pleased! Now I have two towels that I love. If you practice hot yoga, I highly recommend getting this towel!
One comment for the makers of the towel- I LOVE that this towel takes the environment into account- made from recycled plastic bottles and ecofriendly water based ink. However I was disappointed that it came with plastic labeling around it. It would be nice to see the company move more away from plastic and maybe consider making the label from recycled paper in the future. :) Just a thought from someone trying to eliminate plastic from her life.
Thanks for the great towel!
The towel came and I was a little put off by the texture at first. It kind of feels like a soft leather… or like, suede, maybe? Definitely not a towel material.
However, I used it for the first time last night and I am head over heels in love with this towel. I am a tall lady at 5’ 9” and barely fit on my mat. The Yogitoes towel I tried was about 4 inches shorter than my mat. My Yoga Design towel was an inch or two LONGER than my mat – not enough to be annoying. I got my towel a little damp at the beginning of class and that was the last time I worried about it slipping. Not once did I have to come out of a stretch to readjust the towel from it shifting.
The towel is super light-weight and machine washable. I haven’t washed it yet and am hoping that it doesn’t fade, but I love it!