- Quick-heat function
- Power-saving auto thermostat
- Commercial stainless steel body
- Hinged removable oil-heating plate
- Suitable for buffalo wings, chicken, dumplings, egg rolls, shrimp rolls, mozzarella sticks, jalapeno poppers, etc.
- Power Supply: 230V/50Hz
- Tank Capacity: 6L
- Wattage: 2500W
- Temperature Range: 60-200°C
- Overall Dimensions: 27.9 x 43.8 x 30.5cm
- Tank Dimensions: 32.5 x 26.5 x 14.5cm
- Basket Dimensions: 20.3 x 18.4 x 10.8cm
- Handle Length: 24.13cm;
- Power Cord Length: 120cm
- 1x Single Tank Stainless Steel Deep Fryer
- 1x Stainless Steel Basket
- 1x Stainless Steel Lid Cover
- 1x Stainless Steel Residue Plate
Food shown in the pictures not included
Yescom 6L Commercial Electric Deep Fryer Frying Single Basket Chip Cooker Fry Kitchen
- Heavy duty stainless steel construction; Thermostats for accurate temperature setting
- Lid cover for preventing the boil oil splashing; Fryer basket with plastic handle for safe opertation
- Residue plate for filtering out the dregs
- CE certificate and SAA certified plug; Perfect for commercial uses, such as restaurants, supermarkets, fast food stands, snack bars, parties
- Tank Capacity: 6L; Overall Dimensions: 27.9 x 43.8 x 30.5cm. #Kindly remind: This product doesn't be shipped to PO box.#
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A 4L tin of oil is generally plenty even though it takes up to 6L. Heats up very quickly & stays hot while cooking which was a major gripe with other brands. A bonus by the design is that crumbs settle underneath the element so subsequent uses leaves food clean of old crumbs.
Only minor issue is that it's a little cumbersome to wash up but that depends on the size of your sink.
The only negatives are that the top element part doesn’t necessarily ‘lock in’ to the base, so it is possible to have it slide around a little, but it seemed safe. Also noticed the reheat time between cooks isn’t too bad, but don’t expect it to cook instantly after another batch had just completed.
Its perfect. Commercial not domestic.. But who cares about the size.