Although decades have past since the war started and finished, we need to be reminded that those affected the most are those with our future in their hands.
This book gets into the parts of your being that's meant to be protected and cherished, it seeps into the corners of your heart because it brings about the awareness of what children had to endure, what they were subjected to.
No child, no parent should have to experience the horrors of war and inhumanity.
- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Amazon Publishing (3 June 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0761463100
- ISBN-13: 978-0761463108
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 2.5 x 21 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 204 g
- Average Customer Review: 12 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 405,033 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)