I really love how the author takes a gentle, whole life approach in A Year for You. Slowing down, sensing, self-care... In some ways, it runs counter to the Konmari craze, while agreeing in places. She starts with the inner game and encourages taking time to get to know ourselves as we declutter and reshape our surroundings.
This book offers an antidote to the anxiety of our times by going to the heart of the matter.
- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: Red Wheel Weiser Conari (15 January 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1938289919
- ISBN-13: 978-1938289910
- Product Dimensions: 13.3 x 2.5 x 20.3 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 290 g
- Customer Reviews: 7 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 68,181 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)