I really love how the author takes a gentle, whole life approach in A Year for You. Slowing down, sensing, self-care... In some ways, it runs counter to the Konmari craze, while agreeing in places. She starts with the inner game and encourages taking time to get to know ourselves as we declutter and reshape our surroundings.
This book offers an antidote to the anxiety of our times by going to the heart of the matter.
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 293 KB
- Print Length: 242 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1938289919
- Publisher: Hierophant Publishing (1 October 2019)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07PGC7JPJ
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 7 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #500,204 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)