Yale Real Living Key Free Touchscreen Deadbolt(YRD240-NR-619), YRD246HA20BP
|Price:||+ $24.42 Delivery|
- Works with ZigBee smart home and alarm systems including SmartThings
- Installs in minutes with just a screwdriver
- Touchscreen keypad: backlit and capacitive touch so that numbers won't ever wear off
- Lock and check lock status with Amazon Alexa when used with SmartThings
- Voice Guided programming in English, French or Spanish
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Lose Your Keys. For Good. Unlock and lock your home with ease from the backlit touchscreen keypad. Create unique pin codes for friends and family and remove codes whenever you need to. This Yale Assure Lock features ZigBee technology and seamlessly integrates into 50+ home automation and security systems including SmartThings! When added to most ZigBee automation systems, lock and unlock your door, create pin codes, view access history and receive notifications from anywhere. The lock is tamper resistant, easy to install and even easier to use! *Features may vary based on ZigBee controller.
|5 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 100% (100%)||100%|