|Manufacturer||Yale Security, Inc|
|Product Dimensions||5.08 x 8.26 x 13.97 cm; 1.81 Kilograms|
|Item Model Number||YRD246-iM1-0BP|
|Batteries||4 AA batteries required. (included)|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Display Style||Touch screen|
|Included Components||Yale Secure App Quick Start Guide, Installation Manual, Yale iM1 Network Module, Mounting Hardware and Deadbolt, Door Template, Yale Assure Lock Key Free, 4 AA Batteries|
|Battery Cell Type||Alkaline|
|Item Weight||1.81 kg|
Yale Real Living Key Free Touchscreen Deadbolt(YRD240-NR-619), YRD246-iM1-0BP
|Price:||+ $24.42 Delivery|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||5.1 x 8.3 x 14 centimetres|
About this item
- Lock and unlock your door using your iPhone, siri voice commands or by entering your 4-8 digit pin code on the touchscreen keypad
- Manage your lock from anywhere when you have an Apple TV 4TH GEN or later or iPad running iOS10.3 or later set up as a home hub
- Manage 25 unique pin codes in the free app to share with friends and family
- 100% key free with a 9V battery back-up to prevent lock-outs
- Installs on doors with just a screwdriver; fits 1-3/4 inch to 2-1/4 inch thick doors
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Lock and unlock your home without the hassle of keys - enter your 4-8 digit entry code on the touchscreen keypad, use the Apple Home app or simply ask Siri! You'll never need to share a key again, simply create unique entry codes for friends and family and manage them within the Yale Secure app. The lock fits standard doors 1 3/4 inch to 2 1/4 inch thick with face bore holes of 2 1/8 inch and can be installed with just a screwdriver.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
* It comes with the lock mechanism which is smaller than the normal one that was with my key based lock, this is a great idea as any friction here can jam these mechanical locks.
* Super easy installation, i think it took me just under 15 minutes. No new holes were needed in my case, old lock just came off and this one went on.
* Supports Zwave with the little wifi module that plugs in [if you buy the Zwave enabled version].
* I find that the smartthings zwave interface is a little laggy, no where near as bad as the August was over Bluetooth however.
* The menu is very comprehensive, but i dont love navigating it over the number pad. Plus here is that it verbally explains each button, so if you lose the manual you can continue to edit the lock settings without too much trouble.
Overall, I wish i bought this years ago. I've wasted a lot of money on August, lesson learned.
After the hole was done, installation was a breeze.
It started bugging right after, and I couldn't get in or even out of my house. Thankfully, I have a garage.
The latch was getting caught up on the smallest piece inside the door Frame and making it jam.
It is now fixed.
The Yale application is really horrible. If it wasn't for the Z-wave and Bluetooth part, I would have returned it. With samsung smart things, I can use it well. Nlt what so ever thanks to the Yale app.