YOHOOLYO Baby Monitor Wireless 3.2 Inch Video Camera with Night Vision Two-Way Talk Support Voice Activation,Temperature Monitoring Built in Lullabies with AU Plug
Save $3 on ❤GHB Baby Monitor Mount❤ when you purchase 1 or more ❤YOHOOLYO Baby Monitor 3.2 Inch❤ offered by Smile&Satisfaction AU.
Save $3 on ❤GHB Baby Monitor Mount❤ when you purchase 1 or more ❤YOHOOLYO Baby Monitor 3.2 Inch❤ offered by Smile&Satisfaction AU. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code 4W2TLKYA. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 🎀【Automatic Night Vision】 The infrared night vision range is 5 meters. You can see your baby clearly even in the dark. Very handy to track babies changing their position while sleeping.
- 🎀【Two Way Talk & Built-in 8 Lullabies】 You can speak to the baby without actually going to the baby. Sometimes when your baby is crying, just play a lullaby to calm the baby down.
- 🎀【Room Temperature Monitoring】 The camera unit brings a temperature sensor. You will save money as don't need to buy a room thermometer. When it is a little cold, you can add clothing to your baby in time.
- 🎀【VOX Battery Saving Mode】 VOX is a sound-activated and battery power-saving mode. Voice activation is great as no need for monitor to be on all night. When the camera picks up noise, the screen will turn on automatically. The sensitivity of VOX mode can be adjusted on the parent unit.
- 🎀【Recargable-750mAh】Using time up to 20 hours after turned on VOX mode. About 4 hours using time on normal mode. It takes 4 hours to fully charge.（The above data is laboratory data for reference only. Actual use time, there are differences. The actual usage time varies depending on the usage scenario）
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
👍YOHOOLYO Baby Monitor - Always close to your baby
Your baby needs constant attention, but it is impossible for you to be in the baby room at any moment.
That's why our selection of baby monitors offers you the reassuring feeling of knowing that your baby sleeps safely and quietly in his cot.
This is an important part of the YOHOOLYO Babyphone.
With the speaker built-in you can talk to your baby from another room.
When your baby is crying, the mother's voice is the most effective way to comfort the baby.
💓VOX (Energy saved mode)
It is usually used to turn on the screen when there is a noise in the baby room and turn it off when it is quiet in the baby room.
Note: The baby unit can only be operated with a power cord, like most baby phones on the market.
When you're too busy, integrated lullabies help your baby calm down and sleep.
💓Infrared night vision
With the infrared night vision function, you can keep an eye on your baby even at night.
With the temperature senser, you can always be clear about your baby's room temperature.
Frequency: 2.4 GHz Digital
Modulation (setting) mode: GFSK
Room temperature: -10 to 45℃
Humidity: less than 85%
Range: 260m in the open area
LCD: 3.2 "TFT LCD (approx. 8 cm)
Resolution: 320X240 @ 20fps
Battery: Li-Polymer 750mAh
Sensor: 0.3 megapixel CMOS
Distance for night vision: 5m
Power supply: 5V / 550mA DC
1 x Baby Monitor
1 x Camera
2 x Power Adapters
1 x User Manual
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Once fuller charged, you can have it on for many hours without charging, making it ideal for short use (ie: if your child falls asleep in the car seat and you don’t want to wake them, so you leave them sleeping in the car seat but dont want to sit in the car waiting for them to wake up, so you place the camera on the car dashboard and monitor them inside the comfort of your home - you can do some chores or relax knowing if they should wake, then the monitor will allow you to know).
Great music function with some melodies to help the little ones sleep or go back to sleep if they stir, as well as the talk function.. allows you to soothe the baby from the monitor.
The VOX function also allows for sound or movements from the camera to stir the monitor to wake up from slumber, this saving power to the unit.
The battery of the receiver holds in VOX mode (shutdown when it is quiet in the nursery) at least 6 hours, usually even longer.
The best is the night mode. Here you can see even in complete darkness wonderful, what makes the baby and the zoom, you also have the opportunity to see everything up close.
If you need something to get into the nursery, we like to use the interphone, so that we can calm the baby until we are there.
We would buy the baby monitor anytime again and would highly recommend it.
This is a really good product to have, if you on the market for baby monitor.... also a great gift....
We've had it for around a month now with no issues - I actually waited to review as it all seemed a bit to good to be true, but happy with the product!
You can have the video monitor either permanently on, but this drains the battery, so best left plugged in if you prefer this option, or it can instead be voice-activated (VOX), so the monitor is off until the little one starts to make some noise after which time it will switch on. There is a slight delay of around 20 secs before bub pops up on screen if you opt for VOX on which is why I've rated it 4 instead of 5, plus it does feel a little light and plasticy.
All-in-all a good monitor and we would recommend to others for the price and quality of the display!
Top international reviews
The package contains Baby Monitor Camera, Parental Unit, 2 Power Adapters, and User Manual. The baby monitor camera features a 0.3M pixel sensor (640x480) and it does night vision. There is also a temperature sensor to report the current room temperature in baby's room. The baby monitor camera requires power adapter to be connected all the time to operate. The parental unit is a portable receiver with a 3.2: LCD screen. The resolution of the LCD scree is 320x240. It's not HD but good enough to show what's happening over there. There is a built-in 750mAh Li-Poly battery and the unit took about 1.5-2 hour to be fully charged using the included power adapter. The battery last about 3 hours with average brightness setting so I do connect it to power adapter most time unless I have to move around.
- Good range. The unit claims its range is up to 260 meter (in very ideal case - open filed). I haven't tried that far but it works well inside my place where the max distance is about 80 feet long and 3 floors height. There are quite a few walls in my place and other 2.4G interference nearby so I think this unit works not too bad in this case.
- Night vision. The night vision is good and it does provide a clear view up to around 10-15 feet range. The unit switch to night vision mode automatically when the built-in light sensor senses lights OFF. It takes about 5 second for the IR filters to switch ON/OFF.
- Various useful modes for parents. There is a VOX mode, where the LCD screen on the parental unit will remains OFF until there is noise from baby monitor to conserve battery. A Music mode to play lullaby to calm the baby and there are eight soothing lullabies to choose from. A PTT mode, which works like 2 way intercom to provide a way for parents to talk/listen to the baby monitor camera. The sound quality is not bad for both the baby monitor and parental unit. There is also a handy Alarm feature where I can setup Alarm to remind us it's feeding time.
- Temperature sensor. I like that the unit display room temperature around the baby monitor camera so I can have an idea how hot/cold the room is. Sometimes the temperatures can be quite different in different rooms.
- The baby monitor camera can be wall mounted but mounting screws aren't included. The bottom side of the stand have the mounting holes ready.