|Package Dimensions||16.4 x 14.3 x 2.03 cm; 60 Grams|
|Item Weight||60 g|
|Date First Available||27 November 2020|
YIWENTEC USB C to DisplayPort 1.4 8K Cable with USB-C PD 8K@60Hz 4K@144Hz Converter Thunderbolt 3 to DisplayPort Adapter (1M)
Was PriceWas price refers to the price at which this item was recently sold on Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$4.65 (15%)|
Enhance your purchase
- connect from your newest USB-C Laptops(Like Macbook Pro 2020,2019,2018) that utilizes "DisplayPort Alternate Mode 1.4" to your Displayport Monitors ,a separately displayport cable is needed,but not included in our package.
- 8K UHD Video Resolution,supports Ultra High Definition Resolution ups to 8K(7680*4320)@60Hz,4K(3840*2160)@144Hz, Note:If you would like to output 8K in your external screens,your input source and screens must all support 8K
- Compatible with newest USB-C(Thunderbolt 3) Ports,widely compatible with newest Macbook Pro 2020,2019,2018 ,Dell xps ,Surface book 2 and other computers which supports DP Alternate mode.
- Additional USB-C PD Port can be used for power delivery(charge),can not be used for data transmissions
- 18 Month worry-free warranty, Lifetime Technical Support 24 hr dedicated email customer support
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Connect More with YIWENTEC USB-C Products
- Input Connector: USB 3.1 Type-C/Thunderbolt 3 24-pin Male
- Output Connector: DisplayPort 20-pin Male and USB-C PD
- Supports DisplayPort 1.4 and earlier versions
Experience Vivid 8K Video over DisplayPort
The YIWENTEC's USB Type-C to DisplayPort Cable supports the newest release computers and smartphones with USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 to 8K@60Hz 4K@144Hz UHD monitors with DisplayPort.
Experience the 8K vibrant video and authentic audio supported by monitors with DisplayPort for gaming, video streaming, or a multiple monitor workstation.
Type-C Compatibility List (Complete List)
- 2020 Macbook Pro
- 2019 Macbook Pro
- 2018 MacBook Pro
- 2015 MacBook 12"
- ChromeBook Pixel - Dell XPS 13-9350-R1609 13.3", XPS 15
- Acer V15 Nitro
- ASUS GA-Z170X
- Samsung Notebook 9 900X5L-K01
- HuaWei MateBook
- All computers/laptops for transfering Video to DisplayPort Monitor via our Cable need to support DP Alternate Mode.
- Mirror or Duplicate means your host computer with same view of your external displays,Extend Mode means your host computer with different view of your external displays.
-The USB-C Female port in the DisplayPort end can be only used for power delivery(charge),can not be used for data transfer
- Check for updated USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 drivers
- 8K video resolution requires a 8K capable video source and output display
-If you are not sure the compatibility of your computer,please consult with us before purchasing.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I only get 85hz from my 2016 Macbook Pro to my 1440p 144hz Ultrawide monitor.
Also, it seems to only work if I plug in a USB-C cable into the PD slot, otherwise it doesn't seem to connect my Macbook Pro the monitor. On the bright side it charges the Macbook Pro with 1 cable now.
The above issues may be due to the Macbook Pro or Monitor, I don't know. But just reporting my experience.
For reference, this is a Lenovo X1 Yoga Gen 3 connecting to an Alienware AW3418dw.
Top reviews from other countries
Works great ability to hook-up a power pack and keep the phone charged during play a real bonus.
ie No image / intermittent blacking out (every few seconds) / changing refresh rate / not being able to change refresh rates or resolution.
Had to unplug it, remove nvidia drivers, use another monitor via HDMI reinstall nvidia drivers and then worked ok.
Obviously this is very specific to me and it might be great for you but googling I see plenty of issues with usb c converters to dp / hdmi and I was one of the unlucky ones.