Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $42.94 delivery
+ $55.74 delivery
YI 2.7" Screen Full HD 1080P60 165 Wide Angle Dashboard Camera, Car DVR Vehicle Dash Camera with G-Sensor, WDR, Loop Recording, Grey
- The ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) - the most advanced and optimized visual recognition algorithms ensure safe driving by providing real time Lane Departure
- Emergency recording feature - Enabled by G-sensor technology, the camera automatically saves footage in the events leading up to a collision and immediately after
- High Definition Image and First-class Night vision - 1920x1080p 60fps high speed video recording captures fast moving scenes and creates high resolution images in high speed. Note: Requires 8 - 64GB Class10 or above microSD card, sold separately
- Features 165 ultra wide-angle to reduce blind spots and obtain full 3 lane coverage. F1.8 apertures (the largest in the industry) and 3.0mx3.0m high sensitivity image sensors guarantee excellent night vision
- Built - in 2.7" TFT LCD widescreen and intuitive YI Dash Cam App - The interface features large buttons and user-friendly icons for quick recognition and intuitive operation
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
From the Manufacturer
Built with the ADAS(Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) - the most advanced and optimized visual recognition algorithms ensure safe driving by providing real time Lane Departure.
The YI Smart Dash Camera features a high-end video processor with 1080p 60fps H.264 video recording. This system also features G-Sensor technology that allows the camera to automatically save footage in the events leading up to a collision and immediately after so you have a record of the incident for insurance disputes or other purposes.
In order to reduce blind spots, the YI Smart Dash Camera uses a 165° ultra wide -angle all - glass lens which can monitor 3 lanes comfortably. The camera is highly sensitive, enabling accurate and detailed capture recordings.
ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance System)
Designed with ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance System), the YI Smart Dash Camera provides real-time intelligent lane departure warnings. Equipped with Forward Collision Warnings, the camera detects the distance of the front car for further safety precautions.
165° Wide - angle Lens for a Full 3 - lane Coverage
With 165° ultra wide angle all-glass lens, the camera monitors 3 lanes comfortably. No blind spots with YI Smart Dash Camera. Enjoy your journey with YI’s highly sensitive, enabling accurate and detailed capture recordings.
H.264 Video and Emergency Recording
The YI Smart Dash Camera features a high-end video processor with 60fps recording. With a high efficient H.264 video encoding, the camera guarantees clear images in high resolution while optimizing storage space for more footage. Built with G-Sensor technology that allows the camera to automatically record any emergency situation.
High Sensitivity Imaging and Night Vision
Night vision is a key indicator of a dash camera’s performance.
YI Smart Dash Camera features an all-glass high-resolution lens, industry leading F1.8 aperture and 3.0μmx3.0μm high sensitivity image sensor to guarantee excellent night vision. With a pixel density 44% greater than 1080p, the YI Smart Dash Camera produces images clearer than you can imagine.
Built-in Wi-Fi: Single Touch Sharing
With a built-in 2.4GHz wireless module, simply open the app and connect the Dash Camera via Wi-Fi to view real-time footage or playback recordings. With the YI Smart Dash Camera, you can easily share your journey with your friends at any time, wherever you are.
6G Lens + Infrared Filter: Capture Every Moment in Detail
The 6G all glass professional lens has an infrared filter to block infrared rays and reduce glare, making HD images sharper, clearer and more realistic.
The high transparent 2.7-inch 16:9 LCD widescreen offers a broader view which enables you to monitor the whole road while driving. With large touch buttons and easily recognizable icon designs, it makes for an intuitive experience.
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|
|Sensor||1/2.8”, 2 mega pixels||1/2.7“, 2 mega pixels||1/2.7“, 2 mega pixels||1/3“, 4 mega pixels||1/2.7“, 2 mega pixels|
|LCD||2.4 inch||2.7 inch||2.0 inch||2.7 inch||4.0 inch|
|Resolution||1920x1080P 60fps / 30fps, 1280x720P 60fps / 30pfs||2304x1296 30fps, 1920x1080 30 / 60fps, 1280x720 30fps||1920x1080 30fps; 1280x720 30fps||2688x1520 30fps, 2560x1440 30fps, 1920x1080 30 / 60fps, 1280x720 30fps||Front:1920x1080 30fps; 1280x720 30fps bottom:AHD 720P 25fps|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Ironically, I installed and switched the camera on for the first time as I left my office. 3 minutes later I was nearly hit by a woman driving the wrong way down a major thoroughfare as I passed through a green light!! I have attached the video for your amusement. I am so glad I have this little camera in my vehicle.
As I mentioned in the summary, the biggest selling point for me while buying this device is just the cost & the cool Amazon badge that boosted my confidence. I believe most of the folks surfing for Dash Cam might end up purchasing this one due to the above-mentioned facts.
Build Quality / Usage:
I'm using this at least last 3 months & the build quality seems to be sturdy.
* ON day light the image quality is superb.
* as explained in the product description, I do see that this can record high-speed videos without any issue.
* it also feels solid & the build material seems to be of very good quality.
* Connectors does not cause any trouble
Problem / Concerns:
* Mount is not strong enough to hold this one onto the windshield. This device keeps falling off from the windshield on a minor shake.
* I'm using it with a 64GB Class10 memory card, but the write speed still seems to be sloppy at times.
* while product description claims to be zero blind spots, I had very less luck in this area. I still get blind spots.
* night vision - have too much grain when driving in the moderately dark area. It's very good when we are in the city.
* Images produced by this is slightly over compressed and there is definitely lose in details.
This product makes it a nice addition for your car, on a budget only when your expectation from a dash cam is just to record some footage for the safety purpose.
This is not a product for you if your expectation is to record some nice senary while driving. (Better stay with your smartphone for that.)
To be precise, based on my experience so far I would recommend this to anyone who just wants to have a low-cost dash cam.