Many Flying Stars books are heavy on theory or are orientated on giving the reader the technical skills required to plot a Flying Stars chart. Some books advocate the use of objects as cures or do not focus on the skills needed to interpret a Flying Stars chart. Forms is also frequently ignored in many books on Flying Stars. Xuan Kong Feng Shui combines all the key technical and theoretical skills you need to have, with the all-important practical components of interpretation and application.
Xuan Kong Flying Stars Feng Shui is written in the easy-to-read style that has become the hallmark of Joey Yap books. Joey will share with you techniques and tips on not just how to inlock the potential of the Flying Stars in a property using methods and techniques, practiced in the field by professional Feng Shui consultants. Most importantly, Joey shows you how this can be done without the use of any symbolic objects or without the placement of 'good luck' cures.
With this book:
1. Understand the key basic theories of Classical Feng Shui
2. Learn how to plot a Flying Stars chart and super-impose a Flying Stars chart onto any property (apartments, single storey houses, double storey houses)
3. Learn how to apply Flying Stars in any period, in any property, to activate Wealth Luck and People Luck
4. Understand how Forms work with Flying Stars Feng Shui
5. Practical tips and techniques on dealing with common problems like the #5 Yellow Star and how to unlock the Qi in auspicious stars
6. How to apply Flying Stars to 3 types of properties: apartments, linked houses and bungalows
7. Learn how to apply Flying Stars without cures and placement of objects