|Product Dimensions||35.3 x 35 x 9.65 cm; 3.5 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||3.5 kg|
Roborock S50 Robot Vacuum Sweep-Mop Robotic Cleaner Wi-Fi Connected Laser Navigating Strong Suction For All Floor Types Australia Plug Version(White)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Controller type||App Control|
|Battery cell composition||Lithium Ion|
About this item
- Suction Power - It has a suction rating of 2000 Pa which is a significant bump up from the previous generation’s 1800 Pa peak suction figure.
- Battery Life - The Mi Robot Vacuum 2 is fitted with a 5200mAh lithium-ion battery pack, one of the highest mAh one can find in the robot vacuum world. A full charge delivers a run time of 2.5 hours, which is good enough to clean a space of as big as 2700 sq. ft (the equivalent of 250 square meters).
- Filtration System Efficiency - Mi Robot Vacuum 2 comes with washable filters, which can be washed and reused without the need for replacing it every few months.
- Increased app-The Lidar laser sensor spins 5 times per second to map everything, build and update its virtual map. The smartphone application is greatly improved. With the new Mijia version, you can create virtual walls on the fly and command the robot to a certain point
- 96mm Slim design enable this Robot Vacuum Cleaner working in the narrow space
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Roborock Robot Vacuum Cleaner Australia Version
Sweep and mopping function | Automatic area cleaning | Powerful cleaning performance | Enhanced sensors
Featured Function: Mopping floor
Smart phone controls, real-time monitoring, and set cleaning schedules via Mi Home app
Calculates best cleaning path with 12 sensors including LDS, ultrasonic radar sensor, cliff sensor, gyroscope and accelerometer
In-house developed Laser Distance Sensor (LDS), 360° scanning, 1800 times/second
Powerful yet ultra-quiet Nidec brushless DC motor (up to 1800Pa air pressure)
Main brush auto-adjusts height to create tight seal with floor for thorough dirt pick-up on uneven surfaces
3 dedicated processors for real-time mapping and positioning
1*Robot Vacuum Cleaner
1* User Manual
From the manufacturer
- Smart Navigation
- 2000Pa Strong Suction
- Mopping Simplicity
- 2.5 Hours of Non-stop Cleaning
- Map Saving & Zoned Cleaning
- Barrier Tape & No-go Zone
- 2cm Climbing Ability
- Carpet Boost
Roborock S50 Smart Navigation Sweep and Mop Robot Vacuum
Rororock S50 seamlessly navigates room to room to clean without omission of your home, recharges and resumes until the clean is done. 2000Pa strong suction which you need most, supplemented with botanical biomimetic mopping system, clear out your home thoroughly. You can press clean or schedule & monitor Roborock S50 with the Mi Home App as you wish.
- 1* Roborock S50 robotic vacuum
- 1* Dock charger with AU plug
- 1* Beak-like cleaning tool
- 1* Washable strainer
- 2* Pairs of water tank filter
- 1* Water tank and Waterproof pad
- 2* Mopping cloth
- 1* User manual
Cyclone 3D Cleaning System
The powerful fan works like a cyclone up to 2000Pa high suction, the floating main brush fits well the floor, along with the side brushes and rolling brushes, make sure the floor is completed cleaned, horizontally and vertically.
LDS Smart Navigation
The range sensor scans the room at 5*360/second for distance information, which will then be computed with the SLAM algorithm to generate a real-time map. Based on it, an optimal route will be planned for efficient and complete clean.
Bionic mopping system
Botanical bionic design of the water tank keeps a steady water outlet but no water stain at rest. Plug-in water tank save you from overturn the robot and avoid water leak. The edge of the mop cloth adheres to the robot tightly, prevent edge curling.
The dynamic variable-speed side brush spins at 330RPM when sweeping along an edge, otherwise, it spins at 130RPM to prevent dirt from flying. Floating main brush system floats up and down and cling to the ground, no dust left.
5200mAh battery capacity
5200mAh battery high-capacity supports your robot runs continuously for up to 150 minutes*. Charge one time for multi-room coverage. *Note：Tested in Roborock’s Tech Lab on hard floors, running time may vary.
Advanced climbing ability
Cross over obstacles or threshold of maximum 2cm height*, no need to move it to another place or room.*Note：Climbing height may reduce to 1.5cm if water tank installed.
If you want to clean a single room or a specific area, draw a cleaning zone around it on the map and set the cleaning times then S50 will head straight over. Note: Cleaning zone will not be saved.
Specialized carpet pressurization mode can automatically identify the carpet and switch to the maximum suction to clean it. Once leaving the carpet, it will turn back to the former suction. *Note: Please turn on the Carpet mode in your APP.
Note: Please clean the hair of vacuum regularly with the beak-like vacuum cleaning tool for an optimal performance. Before using this vacuum, please read the user manual carefully. Please remove drapery, plastic bags, cables before cleaning. Virtual wall need to purchase separately. 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi required.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My only point of comparison is the Neato that we previously owned. It was good enough to sell us on robot vacuums but it broke down after 3 months of constant use, kept getting lost and kept bumping hard into furniture. So far so good with this Roborock but it has been just under a month so fingers crossed that it doesn't breakdown also.
We also live on a one floor 3 bedroom apartment with mostly hardwood floors, some tiles in the bathrooms and a light rug. No stairs and sudden drop offs for the Roborock to contend with. We don't have any pets but we do have a small child.
- Maps out your area and shows you this on the app
- Can add exclusion points using the app rather than the old fashioned method of putting down tape
- Much better navigation than our old Neato. It does not get stuck as much or lost as much as our old Neato. It doesn't seem to get confused when someone walks in its path.
- Good amount of suction
- Washable filters
- App is fairly use to use
- Better battery life - it can complete the clean of my 3 bedroom apartment in one go but our old Neato needed to stop for a recharge
- Price point is much better than it's competitors. The price is much better than their competitors where you would pay almost twice as much for the same functionality.
- Dust bit is much smaller than our old Neato so you will need to empty it regularly
- The mopping function is not very good. In fact, it's a real pain if you have a combination of carpet and hardwood floors as you need to send the roborock to clean twice, once with the mop and once without the mop. I've found it too much hassle and don't bother using it. You will still need to mop.
- The app is good but not great.
- Seems to have less suction than the old Neato (though I haven't used the max suction setting yet)
- You will still need to clear the areas for it vacuum (but this would be standard for any robot vacuum)
I would recommend this robot vacuum cleaner for anyone looking for a simple easy to use robot vacuum cleaner at a reasonable price.
We have 2 French bulldogs who shed a fair bit but their fur is short and the same colour as the floor so it’s very hard to see.
Last night we came home to a bit of a disaster with the dogs after they had gotten into something we had foolishly left a bit too low and there was basically sawdust everywhere. I set the Roborock to zone clean x2 and it did an awesome job.
- excellent solid floor function (we have no carpet)
- great navigation
- great app
- basically no setup required and easy to use
- excellent battery life
- like all of these you need the right house (mostly hard floor and open plan)
- not great with cords (you need to sort of “roboproof” your house first but then it’s set and forget).
After cleaning my house with my Dyson V9, I was surprised to see that thus unit managed to pick up 3 full bins (1.5L) of dust.
I was so impressed I purchased a second unit for my parents, who are loving the vac as well.
Pros - long battery (more than enough for my place).
After the first couple of runs the dust bin is ample for a full run.
Both came with Au plugs.
My place has never been cleaner.
App and firmware are being upgraded regularly, which has improved the overall cleaning cycle.
Mapping and virtual no go zones is a vast improvement.
Sends updates to my phone and I can remotely start it.
Has scheduled clean-ups.
Great suction and mopping has been good for semiclean floors.
Appears to have a dirt sensor (I have seen it slow and adjust cleaning on a dirty patch of carpet).
My dog isn't freaked put by it!
App is not fully in English.
Can not connect to 5g WiFi.
Doesn't appear to have a full bin sensor.
It won't replace hard mopping, but has replaced my vacuum.
Overall this has been a very impressive unit.
I did eventually find a work around using the home automation in the app to cause it start and stop several times each day, preventing it from ever running more than 20 minutes, so now it completes without stopping due to this error.
Other than that I am impressed. Picks up cat hair really well due to the brush, maps the floor and carefully cleans each section just once. Does struggle a little with small heavier bits of dirt (in our case kittly litter, which our cat manages to get everywhere), but after several passes it tends to eventually get it.
App that comes from it asks for too many permissions on android (why does it need to read my internal storage?), but if you deny the permissions it seems to work just fine (apart from nagging you).