XBONE CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS 3 STANDARD
|Price:||+ $7.64 Delivery|
Amazon Global Store
- INTRODUCING A NEW ERA OF BLACK OPS:Call of Duty is a dark, gritty future where a new breed of Black Ops soldier emerges and the lines are blurred between our own humanity and the cutting-edge military robotics that define the future of combat.
- A CALL OF DUTY CAMPAIGN UNLIKE ANYTHING BEFORE IT: Treyarch elevates the Call of Duty social gaming experience by delivering a campaign with the ability to play cooperatively with up to four players online, using the same battle-tested network
- PREPARE FOR A LEVELED-UP MULTIPLAYER With Black Ops III, Treyarch premieres a new momentum-based chained-movement system, allowing players to fluidly move through the environment with finesse, using controlled thrust jumps, slides, and mantlin
- FIGHT THE UNDEAD IN AN ALL-NEW HORROR STORY No Treyarch title would be complete without its signature Zombies offering - a full-game experience with its own distinct storyline right out of the box.
Amazon Global Store
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1.27 x 13.46 x 17.02 cm; 68.04 Grams
- Release date : 6 November 2015
- ASIN : B00VU4J8YY
- Item Model Number : 87466
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Campaign is a cinematic game that can be played solo or with up to 4 players. Multiplayer features new ways to rank up, customise and gear up for battle
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I've spent 10+ hours into this game so far and here are the experiences I've had with it
- campaign: Pretty average story, repetitive combat sections, occasional explosive/memorable moments. Slightly more fun with friends in the 4 player co-op. 6.5/10
- Multiplayer: easily the best part about this game. First few matches are gonna be extremely boring and frustrating, since you have to get used to the game's mechanics (free run mode helps out with this) but you will most likely get used to it within the first 10-20 minutes and after that you will be having no problems. Guns feel well rounded and balanced. Maps look and feel good (except for some larger maps like redwood, which look great, but don't play as well.) Graphics are a bit blurry at first, but when you get used to it, it looks amazing. nuk3town however does not have its own playlist. The only way to play it is through chaos mosh pit, bit of a disappointment. 8.5/10
- Zombies: No jetpack, No boosts, just the classic look/feel of zombies. If you liked the previous zombies, then you will love this one. 7/10
Overall, it's a pretty good eal. It also comes with the free run (jetpack/booster practice simulation) mode and paint job/gunsmith (you get to create your own camo) mode. Plus black ops arcade, and extra campaign that is based around zombies (this is different from the zombies mode.) 8.5/10 better than ghosts and slightly better than advanced warfare.