|Color||Black, Stainless Steel|
|Product Dimensions||45.72 x 7.62 x 2.54 cm; 194 Grams|
|Material||Information Not Available|
|Item Weight||194 g|
Wusthof Classic Bread Knife, One Size, Black, Stainless Steel
|Blade material||Stainless Steel|
|Colour||Black, Stainless Steel|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||45.7 x 7.6 x 2.5 centimetres|
About this item
- WÜSTHOF CLASSIC SERIES – 10" Serrated Bread Knife with Full tang triple riveted synthetic polypropylene handles that resist fading, discoloration, heat and impact. The WÜSTHOF Classic Series has been our best-selling series for generations
- RAZOR SHARP – High Carbon Stainless Steel Blades, precisely cut with the latest state of the art technology for incredible sharpness and easy maintenance. WÜSTHOF kitchen knives are Hand Wash Only
- WÜSTHOF BREAD KNIFE – 10" Bread Knife slices through bread or baguettes with minimal crumbs. The serrations along the edge help guide the blade through tough crust without compressing the soft inside
- PRECISION FORGED – The Bread Knife is forged from a single block of High Carbon Stainless Steel and tempered to 58-degree HRC. The Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention than previous models
- CENTURIES OF TRADITION – Family owned for seven generations, WÜSTHOF was founded in Solingen, Germany over 200 years ago. WÜSTHOF’s cutlery carries the Solingen name, a designation reserved for products that meet the strictest quality standards
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Wusthof Classic Bread Knife 26cm will have you slicing through bread with ease, precision and speed. The blade of the Wusthof Classic Bread Knife is forged from a single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel and is extremely sharp, stain resistant and ensures the blade had excellent hardness and edge retention. The Wusthof Classic Bread Knife was designed, engineered and manufactured in Solingen, Germany for superior European quality and the blade is constructed using Precision Edge Technology ensuring the bread knife is 20% sharper and retains its cutting performance twice as long as knives that do not use this process. For a smoother, sharper and more refined cutting experience choose Wusthof.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|