Delightful rural Australian romance.
Set in a small town where everyone knows your business...unless you are very sneaky!
Beauty therapist, Cash is helping out her friend by running her day spa for her while she's away.
She comes to the notice of Griffin, but even when he kisses her, there is no spark.
But, Griffin's brother and prodigal son, Linc, takes one look at her and he wants her, too.
But is he encroaching on his brother's territory?
It only takes one bone-melting kiss to know that the chemistry is there.
The Callahans have a lot to contend with just now. It's nearly Christmas, then they are hosting a family wedding straight after, and most of the siblings are home for the events.
There will be a few emotions stirred up over this.
- Paperback: 352 pages
- Publisher: Allen & Unwin (28 November 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1760632651
- ISBN-13: 978-1760632656
- Package Dimensions: 23.2 x 15.4 x 3 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 440 g
- Average Customer Review: 7 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 66,586 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)