"Richard Campbell's and Cheryl Svensson's Writing Your Legacy is a user-friendly guide to crafting one's autobiography, offering 35 guided themes, supplementary exercises, suggestions for sharing one's milestones/relationships/career paths, and much more." --Midwest Book Review
Craft a meaningful life story!
A written legacy of your life--one that encompasses experiences, lessons learned, failures and triumphs--is a gift your family and friends will cherish for years to come. Writing this story may seem daunting, but it doesn't have to be. Writing Your Legacy is a step-by-step guide to chronicling a life story that reflects your true self. Through a series of 35 guided themes, as well as supplementary exercises, you'll explore milestones, relationships, career paths, and major choices, and leave an eloquent record of your life for future generations.
You'll also learn how to:
- Become the hero of your story
- Employ vibrant sensory details
- Discover your unique voice
- Dig up memories from your childhood and teen years
- Overcome writer's block, address common fears, and stay motivated
- Prepare your story for publication