***#1 Amazon Best Seller in the Nonfiction, Authorship, and Business Writing categories!***
Don't have the time to write a book? Struggling with what to write about or where to start?
Write Your Book on the Side will show you how to write your first nonfiction kindle book while you're working a full-time job, even if you've never written a book before.
You'll learn how to come up with a winning topic, how to choose the right title, and how to publish your book in 10 easy steps.
DOWNLOAD:: Write Your Book on the Side - How to Write and Publish Your First Nonfiction Kindle Book While Working a Full-Time Job
- How much money you can make from a kindle book
- The only thing that matters in the entire book-writing process
- How to launch your book to Amazon #1 Best Seller status
- How to pick a topic that people actually want to read
- How to define your audience and outcome to narrow down your book's topic
- How to write your book quickly using 13 time-saving strategies
- How to design a cover for your book
- How to publish it on Amazon KDP in 20 minutes
And much, much more...
Here's are the steps that are covered in the book:
- Step 1: Choose a General Topic
- Step 2: Narrow It Down
- Step 3: Choose a Title and Subtitle
- Step 4: Test and Iterate
- Step 5: Outline Your Book
- Step 6: Write Your Book
- Step 7: Edit Your Book
- Step 8: Format Your Book
- Step 9: Design a Cover
- Step 10: Publish Your Book
- Step 11 [Optional]: Launch Your Book
- Step 12 [Optional]: Turn Your Book into an Amazon #1 Best Seller
- Step 13 [Optional]: Gather Emails from Readers
- Step 14 [Optional]: Expand Into Other Formats