Struggling to find new readers? Learn how a compelling synopsis can make your book fly off the digital shelves!
Do you hate writing blurbs? Do you wish there was an easier way to summarize your novel and get more sales in the process? Author and copywriter Bryan Cohen’s book descriptions have hit both the Kindle Store’s Top 50 and the USA Today Bestseller list. Let him show you exactly how to craft the copy you need to hook new readers.
After writing hundreds of book descriptions for other authors and helping thousands with informative training, Bryan has learned what all the best book synopses have in common. Through easy-to-follow tips and helpful examples in a variety of genres, How to Write a Sizzling Synopsis gives you the tools you need to get a steady stream of online book browsers to click the Buy button every single day.
In this book, you’ll discover:
- How to simplify your plot to create a short, engaging synopsis
- Why using certain words can make customers fall in love with your story
- How to shed unnecessary subplots and make writing your blurb a joy instead of a chore
- The step-by-step system for writing and editing your synopsis for rhythm, momentum, and clarity
- Why you need a synopsis cliffhanger, and much, much more!
Finally, you no longer have to take on the challenge of copywriting alone. With a more intriguing synopsis in place, all your future promotions, ads, and marketing campaigns can perform significantly better. You want more readers to buy your books, and Bryan’s system is a great way to make it a reality.
If you like detailed writing guides, plenty of examples, and a touch of humor, then you’ll love Bryan Cohen’s look behind the scenes at how he creates copy that sells.