Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing ‘Send link’, you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply.
Write For Regional Parenting Publications For Fun & Profit: A Step-By-Step Guide For Beginners Kindle Edition
If so, look no further! Write For Regional Parenting Publications For Fun & Profit is a step-by-step guide for any-level writer covering the basic steps of writing for and profiting from regional parenting publications.
Writers who read this book will gain:
• An overview of how writing for and earning from regional parenting publications works
• Complete how-to instructions for writing for and mass-submitting to regional parenting publications
• Insights into what sets successful RPP writers apart from those who don’t succeed
• A clear understanding of what it takes to create and maintain a writing business
• A better understanding of what professional writing looks like in day-to-day terms
• A whole new respect for hardworking parent writers
Written expressly for busy parents, this e-book guide is written in short, instructional chapters like a mini-workbook. Readers who follow the advice in this e-book will find themselves successfully writing and submitting articles to regional parenting publication editors in a professional manner.
Write for Regional Parenting Publications For Fun & Profit is brought to you by Christina Katz, a champion of mom writers, who also wrote Writer Mama, Author Mama, Get Known Before The Book Deal and The Writer's Workout. Over the past decade, Katz has helped thousands of writers take their writing careers to the next level.
She is widely known as a pioneer on writer and author platform, and for her popular Writer's Digest magazine article, "50 Simple Ways To Build Your Platform In 5 Minutes A Day." Her writing career tips and parenting advice appear regularly in national, regional, online publications, and in her blog.
Kindle Monthly Deals
New deals each month starting at $1.49. Learn more
- ASIN : B00EYGCJY6
- Publisher : Christina Katz Media; 1st edition (11 March 2013)
- Language : English
- File size : 266 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 68 pages
About the author
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|