Little ones will enjoy wearing these adorable leggings all day long. Available in a colorful assortment of ruffles, dots, stripes, stars, and animals to choose from. These leggings are designed with eye-catching patterns and themes while being perfectly sized for little ones in diapers. Its soft cotton blend will keep your little one warm yet able to move around freely in comfort. Wear them as pants or under dresses, they will give your child a style they will love to wear.
|Price:||+ $11.11 Delivery|
International Product from outside Australia
- Sold as a set of 3 leggings.
- Stylish leggings sized perfectly for little ones with diapers.
- Size 90cm (M), suggested for 12 to 24 months.
- Material: Cotton, Polyester, Spandex.
- Washing Instructions: Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Line dry.
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Amazon.com: 4 reviews
Not best construction4 October 2019 - Published on Amazon.com
Quality of these leggings is terrible. I am an apparel designer and know about apparel construction. Trust me, these will rip ina minute. Construction could have been better meaning to reinforce the overlock stitch in the seams. I bought these for my baby boy, we wore them for an indoor matted play room. They ripped in a second. Don't waist your money buying them.
One person found this helpful
Run small but cute and warm12 September 2019 - Published on Amazon.com
I have a very tiny 12 month old and these fit her very well with some room to grow. I washed them before I tried them on her and I do think they shrank. If your kid is average size to big, you might find these to be too small. The knit is thick enough to be warm but not overly bulky. The patterns are adorable and they are perfect for a kid working on her mobility by cushioning her knees and mostly staying out of the way.
Fall apart and shrink!10 October 2019 - Published on Amazon.com
After one wash they are falling apart and shrunk up super small! Super cute, but not worth the price for only one wear.