- ASIN: B00XKXI3WG
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 7 November 2018
- Customer Reviews: Be the first to review this item
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I work outside all day, every day, and in a Northern wet and cold area. These pants keep me dry all day, and while I have to walk and stand in (sometimes heavy) rain, the pants will get wet, but I feel dry due to the fleece lining.
I want to get some scotchguard to see how that works, but sofar, these have surpassed my expectations of affordable pants that work with me.
Both cargo pockets have a 2nd, internal pocket for my phone too. (large bar smart phone) and my old carpenter pants side pockets are too small for it, so now these cargos will be my go-to pants of choice.
Whoever is making the changes is wrangler has won me over, as I presumed the brand was just cheap, but i was wrong, and Wrangler makes a lot of things I now have (like the SPF button up shirts). Whoever designed these pants has put forth insight and functionality into an affordable product that I wish would come in black, blue and dark green.
I am planning on buying a few more pairs, but hope other colors become available.
Now I am saying thank you Wrangler for hiring and keeping the ones who are creating items such as these pants. I never knew they existed and am able to complete full days in the worst weather and focus on my jobs performance quality without being (as) miserable.
- Very comfortable. Feel like you are wearing sweat pants
- Extremely comfortable fit without pinching or stiffness
- Adequate pockets
- Fleece lining is warm enough to make a noticeable difference without adding bulk like snow pants or coveralls
- They are not advertised as being super durable or water resistant, and they are definitely not. The material is much softer than normal cargo pants so I guess that could be a pro and a con. They perform almost exactly like sweat pants and take just as long to dry.
For the price, you are getting an extremely comfortable pair of pants for lounging in the cold months or outdoor chores where getting wet isn't a concern.