Workout Log Gym – XL A5 Sized Training, Fitness and Gym Diary - Set Your Fitness Goals, Track 100 Workouts and Record Your Progress in Clear Detail
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SET YOUR GOALS - What are your training goals? When do you want to achieve them by? Detail up to 6 training goals in the Workout Log so you know exactly what you are striving for.
- A5 SIZE AS STANDARD - Fed up of needing tiny hand-writing to record your workout? The Workout Log is A5 size, giving you more than enough room to track your workouts in clear detail.
- RECORD EVERY WORKOUT - Do you struggle to remember all of your workout details? Do your workouts lack direction? You're only human! The Workout Log lets you record 100 workouts with up to 11 exercises per session, your tempo, rest intervals and your cardio, giving you complete control over every aspect of your training.
- MONITOR YOUR PROGRESS - Remind yourself how far you've come already, by logging your measurements and personal bests on the dedicated tracking pages at the back of the Workout Log. This is a great way to keep yourself motivated.
- BUILT TO LAST - The durable wire-binding is built to withstand punishment both on the gym floor and your workout bag, whilst being lightweight and portable to take with you anywhere.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Take Control Of Your Training
With You Through Every Workout
Workout Tracking Made Simple
The Workout Log has been specifically designed with your training in mind, and to accompany you on every step of your fitness journey.
So, what exactly do you get?
- Expertly laid out templates
- Dedicated front page to set your goals
- 100 Pages to track your entire workout
- Measurements pages to track your progress
Tracking Your Workouts
Why should I use a gym diary?
Are you able to recall every detail from your previous workouts? Have you ever been in the gym unsure what reps, sets and weights you last performed? Has your training hit a plateau?
Without knowing what your previous workouts involved, your future workouts can lack direction. This can have a negative impact on your motivation, and prevent you from achieving your fitness goals.
How can the Workout Log help?
- Recording your workouts is a simple and effective way to enhance your training.
- Small and lightweight, the Workout Log is a great addition to any gym bag.
- Optimise your training by using your records to identify what gets the best results for YOU!
Choose Your Workout Log
The Workout Log is available in 2 formats to accommodate all your training needs.
Choose from either a lightweight and robust wire-binding, or an extremely hard-wearing hardback binding.
Tip: At double the size, with a huge 200 pages, and a handy page marker, the Hardback Workout Log is ideal for those who train frequently.
Set Your Goals
Set up to 6 fitness goals and the date you want to have achieved them by.
Writing down your goals is an effective way to ensure you stay focused throughout your fitness journey.
Tip: When setting your goals, try to focus on a physical goal. For example, if your aim is to get stronger, set yourself a goal that is clearly defined and measurable, such as "complete 5 chin ups unassisted".
Track Each Workout
Track each of your workouts by recording the date and what you are training.
Record up to 11 individual exercises, and the weights and repetitions performed, for up to 5 sets. Unlike other training diaries, the Workout Log is A5 size. Giving you more than enough room to track your workouts in clear detail.
Tip: The notes area is a great way of recording extra details beyond the numbers. For example, did an exercise feel much easier or tougher than it did last time?
Record Your Progress
Monitor your performance and track your progress towards your goals by recording your weight and body measurements.
This is a great way to ensure you are making the right type of changes.
Tip: When taking your weight and measurements, ensure you do this on the same day and same time each week. Make sure you are also taking the measurements from the exact same spot on your body. This will provide the most accurate results.
What Gets Measured, Gets Managed.
Train. Track. Beat. Repeat.
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So essentially over half the book is wasted space for tracking progress you will never need to use and make it more difficult to follow your training progress?