Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing ‘Send link’, you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply.
Workflow Modeling: Tools for Process Improvement and Application Development, Second Edition 2nd Edition, Kindle Edition
The best device for reading, full stop. Learn more
About the Author
- ASIN : B008O5K65C
- Publisher : Artech House; 2 edition (11 July 2012)
- Language : English
- File size : 16698 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 449 pages
- Page numbers source ISBN : 1596931922
- Best Sellers Rank: 133,908 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
All this means we are creating workflow models and this book will make you infinitely better at it then you are now. It is a treasure trove of practical tips and techniques that you will use every day. Buy it, read it, do it. Then read and refer to it again and again and keep getting better at what you do.
Every year I buy a number of technical or academic books to expand my knowledge for my work.
What these books don't do is tell you HOW to go about doing the things they intellectualise on.
This book provides an excellent - unparalleled - description of HOW to go about modeling business processes in real-life
* exceptionally well writeen - clear, concise, well planned
* written by people who know how to impart knowledge - there ARE techiques for this that DO work
* well produced - good paper, clear font, EXCELLENT diagrammtic examples
* humane and ethical - the authors obviously value people and the work they do as much as - actually more than - the proceses they wrok within (suffer within?)
* practical - provides not only a framework - but examples, tips, experiences, advice, guidelines.
This is one of the best business books I have read in the last decade.
If you need to work on Business Processes (in any way) with users and stakeholders - don't hesitate - buy this book. It will change your life.... (your work life I mean!)
Every Senior Manager should be acquainted with its contents.