- ASIN: B06Y2LCLTS
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 18 September 2017
- Customer Reviews: 60 customer ratings
- High-density base layer helps distribute weight evenly.
- Low-density layer of EVA foam cushions the impact from heel to toe.
- The honeycomb pattern under each heel expands on heel strike to absorb the impact of the highest force in your walking motion.
- Ribbed spine allows the footbed to flex and continue providing comfort no matter your body position.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|5 star 53% (53%)||53%|
|4 star 12% (12%)||12%|
|3 star 14% (14%)||14%|
|2 star 10% (10%)||10%|
|1 star 12% (12%)||12%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Original review: This is NOT an original EXP (often Cabor boots) replacement insole; it is a thinner version. I am using it but think I will have to get another set in order for the boot to again fit as expected when I put it on. Not a bad product, just not what I was expecting...