- QUALITY DESIGN: WobL Watch manufactured by Knox Watches is the original smallest vibrating and alarm watch in the world
- ALARM & VIBRATION SETTINGS: 8 individual alarms and a countdown timer with auto repeat and stopwatch mode.
- VERSATILE: Ideal for the deaf, hearing and visually impaired, potty reminders, discreet reminders to perform bodily functions, meetings, timed medication, ADHD/ADD, Incontinence and daily routines.
- LOCKOUT FEATURE: Button lock out feature allows you to lock the settings to prevent accidental changes
- WATER RESISTANT: 3 ATM Water resistant. Withstands accidental splashing, but should not be used near water, or during swimming or bathing
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|Brand Name||WobL Watch|
|Model number||No Model|
|Case diameter||32 millimetres|
|Band width||1 inches|
|Special features||Alarm, Countdown|
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
2 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
In a nutshell, I haven't found a competing watch type device that can do this type alarming for the price. Considering the price of this watch and the relative price of everything "medical" this watch provides a specific, valuable, solution. Even if someone technically challenged needed to maintain this watch, it would seem in their best interest to purchase the service of someone "technically savvy" to maintain the watch for them.
Until the market demands competition, this watch is a winner at what it does! Good luck, and Take Care!
Now I have to see if the warranty will be honored at least for the pink piece around the face.
Update: The warranty was honored, and they sent another watch. However, within a week of DD wearing the new watch, the pink circular piece again fell off. I stand by my original review of the product. I hope the water won't get into this one as well.