Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $10.86 Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Withings Steel HR Sport - Multi-Sport Hybrid Smart Watch
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Heart rate tracking - Maximize your workouts with continuous heart rate and in-depth reporting plus daily and overnight HR
- Workout mode w/ Connected GPS - Maps your session with distance, elevation and pace
- Fitness Level - Assesses your cardiovascular capacity when running based on V02 Max estimation
- Goes the distance - Water resistant up to 50m, 25 days of battery life, durable stainless steel case
- Sleep tracking - Wake to a Sleep Score based on light & deep sleep cycles, interruptions, depth & regularity
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Steel HR Sport is a hybrid smartwatch specifically designed for your workout, featuring heart rate monitoring, multi-sport tracking, connected GPS and a Fitness Level assessment via VO2 Max estimation. All of these advanced features are housed in a classic timepiece that goes the distance with water resistance up to 50m, a long-life battery of up to 25 days, and a durable stainless steel case.
Monitor heart rate
Multi-sport tracking delivers continuous heart rate with time spent in heart rate zones (light, moderate, intense & peak) right in the Health Mate app.
Easily activate workout mode right on your wrist by choosing from over 30 sports. From swimming & running to ping pong and volleyball - visualise your cardio fitness progression in the app.
Follow your path
Map your session and enjoy distance, elevation and pace with Connected GPS. Note: watch needs to be connected to the smartphone via Bluetooth with location settings enabled.
Steel HR Sport can assess your cardiovascular Fitness Level when you run based on the maximal oxygen consumption (VO2 Max) estimation. The higher your level is, the more fit you are.
Beyond sleep tracking
Sleep Score: based on duration, depth, regularity & interruptions.
View: light & deep sleep plus overnight heart rate.
Smart Wake-Up: gentle vibrating alarm at the optimal point in your sleep cycle.
Keep moving. Stay connected.
Superior battery life of up to 25 days with no charging, plus alerts for calls, texts, events & smart notifications from all your favourite apps.
|Steel||Steel HR||Steel HR Sport|
|Free Alexa-compatible Health Mate App (Android 6+ / iOS 10+)||✓||✓||✓|
|Automatic run, walk, swim and sleep mode||✓||✓||✓|
|30+ activities recognized, calories burned, steps and distance||✓||✓||✓|
|Automatic synchronization (Bluetooth Low Energy)||✓||✓||✓|
|Silent alarm and Smart Wake-Up||✓||✓||✓|
|Heart rate monitoring||-||✓||✓|
|Fitness score and VO2 max||-||-||✓|
|Battery life||8 months||25 days||25 days|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-8 of 13 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What are the basics? It shows the time, looks nice, provides core health measurements and the app is elegant and simple. How? I am an average guy - I want to be healthier - but I will not be performing a triathlon anytime soon... So.....I do not need a device designed by NASA; I need a device that is robust, reliable and simple to use. It needs to present info to me so I can make my own decisions and not drown me with useless data.
The battery life is excellent.
My experience has been so good I purchased a Withings Body + Scale too.
If the next generation somehow included Google Wallet & Google Play I'd buy Withings gear for a long time into the future. Great product - recommended.
- easy to use, interface is basically one button.
- it automatically detects when I walk (not always correct, though) and records activity in app without need to select activity manually.
- all data is easy to find in HealthMate.
- energy efficient. In workout mode it consumes more battery, but in everyday usage it is perfectly fine after a week already without any sign of losing battery.
Not so good points:
- band is not very comfortable for me, I guess a bit too long and thus clasp is shifted from the middle, making it is kind of inconvenient: if I close it tight, then wrist feels bad; if it is loose, then watches move too freely.
- it has connected GPS (which is fine) and requires app to be open in order to record location data (which is not that fine).
- sleep detection is fine in general, but counts in time I lie in a bed in the morning even though I'm already awake and (I believe) move a bit more than in sleep.
- not really related to device, but anyway. HealthMate app can't log food intakes without MyFitnessPal, which means my data will be available to yet another service I need to register account in. Would be nice to have similar (maybe simpler) functionality in app itself.
- charger is USB based, easy to place watches on but easy to misplace as well if charger lies on a bed, not flat solid surface like a table for example.
Look like a traditional watch, while providing basic fitness tracking.
It is my first fitness tracker, and I didn't need any crazy features. Just time, heart rate, calories burnt. This does an incredibly accurate job of tracking these.
The one criticism I have of this watch is that is uses regular glass for the watch face, rather than crystal sapphire - so be prepared for scratches.
If you don't want something like a fitbit, which screams "fitness tracker", this is the watch for you.
- Not loaded with unnecessary things like mp3 player
- Excellent battery life making it usable as an actual watch
- The app on Android is very light (both in design and loading the phone) and informative. I had no issue with syncing.
- No look-at-me style. Can easily pass as an ordinary clean looking watch
- Has vibrating alarm that actually works
- Step counter is not fooled by driving a car
- Built-in heart rate counter is accurate
I can think of only two down sides:
- If I wake up during the night and do something and then sleep back, the watch doesn't know I slept again so in the morning, it would register only short sleep duration.
- The watch face doesn't have fluorescent needles and numbers, so you have to press the button to see the time always.