I would have to say that this is the best written and understandable book on biodynamic craniosacral therapy. There can be a lot of jargon and new language in this type of work and Michael Kern manages quite well avoiding doing that. He makes work that can be difficult to describe because it is subtle, very approachable and you will finish the book actually really getting what biodynamic craniosacral therapy is all about. No one has written a book so clearly that I know of as of yet.
I would highly recommend this book.
- Paperback: 360 pages
- Publisher: NORTH ATLANTIC; 1 edition (15 July 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1556435592
- ISBN-13: 978-1556435591
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 2.1 x 24.1 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 748 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 47,493 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)