|Item Model Number||A2524|
|Additional Features||Holder stand, Fast charging|
|Other display features||Wireless|
|Product Dimensions||8 x 6.8 x 11.4 cm|
|Item Weight||110 g|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||22 May 2018|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $9.36 delivery
Anker Fast Wireless Charger, 10W Wireless Charging Stand, Qi-Certified, Compatible iPhone XR/Xs Max/XS/X/8/8 Plus, Fast-Charging Galaxy S9/S9+/S8/S8+/Note 9 and More, PowerWave Stand (No AC Adapter)
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 30+ million powered by our leading technology.
- A Galaxy of Speed: A high-efficiency chipset provides 10W high-speed charging for Samsung Galaxy. iPhone ones get a boosted 5W charge at 10% faster than other wireless chargers.
- Flip It: Charge in landscape orientation while watching videos, or portrait mode for messaging and facial recognition.
- Case Friendly: Don't fumble with your phone case. Power Wave transmits charging power directly through protective cases.
- What You Get: Power Wave Stand, 3 ft. Micro USB Cable, welcome guide, worry-free 18-month (no AC Adapter)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Optimized Wireless Charging Stand
Charging for flagship Samsung phones gets boosted to a blazing-fast 10W. Power any wirelessly-charged device in your arsenal at an uninterrupted 5W.
Twin charging coils let you watch videos in landscape orientation, or stand in portrait mode for web browsing and facial recognition—all while keeping the power flowing.
Just in Case
Don't worry about taking your case off whenever you have to charge. PowerWave delivers charging power directly through cases up to 5 mm thick—including Otterboxes.
PowerWave is Qi certified, and only Qi certified wireless chargers are proven to provide a safe and reliable charge. They are guaranteed to work flawlessly with all other Qi-certified device.
10W Fast Charge Mode: Using QC 2.0/3.0 Adapter
- Samsung Galaxy S10 / S10+ / S10e / S9+ / S9 / S8 / S8+ / S7 edge / S7
- Samsung Note 9/ Note 8
Standard Charge Mode: Using 5V/2A Adapter
- iPhone XS Max / iPhone XR / iPhone XS / iPhone X / iPhone 8 / iPhone 8 Plus
- LG G7 / G7+ / V30+ / V30 / V35
- Pixel 3 / Pixel 3 XL (The phone's screen will display the message: Charging slowly.)
• Do not use Apple's 5V / 1A stock charger or a computer's USB port to power your Anker wireless charger.
• Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 wall adapter required for Fast Charge Mode.
• If the LED light flashes while charging, please check to ensure that that your phone case is less than 5 mm thick and has no metal attachments, expandable grips, or credit cards. If the problem persists, reboot your phone and make sure that it is centered on the charging surface.
• If your phone has expandable grip or your phone case is more than 5mm thick, please remove your case/expandable grips before charging.
• Ensure that your phone is centered on the wireless charging surface.
• Restart your phone and the wireless charger. If this does not work, try using another wall charger and cable.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Only reason I'm not giving 5 stars is due to the wattage output not being as advertised. The product specs does advertise a 10Watt @ 5volt output (2 amps), however I'm only able to get 8.5watts with this charger. The other wireless chargers i use gives me the full high speed 10w charge.
I line up my iPhone 8 perfectly on the pad, the blue light comes on, it says charging.
But then in the morning - 25% battery!
I ended up throwing it out. Might work better with other phones but it failed my iPhone 8.
I would have given 5 stars, except for Anker support:
My phone leaves the charger on weekdays, but on weekends remains on the charger except for the odd phone call or message. So this means it floats between 100% and (say) 95% charge. I asked a simple question about depletion of battery life and they just couldn't give a simple answer. I prefaced my enquiry with an understanding that Lithium batteries don't have "memory" like old NiCad batteries, but every answer was about "safety" and "over-charge protection". They seemed more obsessed with shedding legal liability rather than providing simple technical information! I just gave up in the end, and generally leave it off the cradle during daytime.
- I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- It's about a year old.
- Recently, I noticed that the amount of time it takes for it to charge has increased greatly.
- By "increased greatly" I mean that it has been taking 7 - 8 hours to charge using my fast charger cable.
- Then, BOOM! A few days ago, when I plugged the charger cable into the charging port, I got a message.
- The message said that there was water in the charger port.
- I don't know how that's possible, but anyways... I wasn't able to charge my phone for three days.
- My cryptocurrency trading went haywire!
- But today, my friends, today, my Anker wireless charger thingamabob arrived!
- I wasn't sure what would happen, given my phone batteries antics.
- So I plugged it in and... BOOM! Wireless fast charging.
- And back and the lightning bolt fast charging speeds that my 1 year old phone enjoyed during its youth!
- And it didn't get hot like many reviewers of other wireless fast charging brands had said was their experience.
Thank you Anker.
- Arrived within x2 weeks despite COVID-19 delays
- took out of the box > plugged into power source > put phone on stand > charging = too easy
- perfect for maintaining charge throughout day, for those getting up & down all the time.
- comparatively slow charge to completion = 2 hrs+ from 1%. Only to be expected given it's not mainline charging.
Thank you Anker, Seller & Amazon!
It’s solid, well made and easy to use.
This stays on my desk at work and charges my phone while I work. Added bonus, my phone is always at a good angle so FaceID works without touching the phone.
Top international reviews
also in product descriptions, the seller claims " A full charge takes 30 minutes less than ordinary chargers" which unfortunately is not true and this is just a marketing lie! actually it takes 2 hours for a full charge.
not satisfied with this product. returning...
This particular Anker unit charges my phone, albeit "slowly". The real problem, however, is that the charger seems nearly wholly incompatible with the Pixel in specific. It says it's charging the phone but my battery continues to drain at the same rate as if it weren't docked at all. Furthermore, it has serious stability issues; I'll leave my phone docked for a few minutes and it all-of-a-sudden loses connection and halts charging the phone despite my not having touched the dock or the phone. Very disappointing.
I've actually purchased another Qi Wireless Charging Stand of a different make (made by LK), and while it displays that it charges "slowly" like this Anker unit does, it actually DOES charge my phone and features none of the connectivity issues the Anker unit does. I'm not sure if this is due to a different design, or what, but this Anker unit is nothing more than a paperweight, which is disappointing. I would expect it at the very least to charge my phone, and I could even live with a slow charging rate if it was something I could set my phone on while I work. Seeing as it fails to do even that, it is basically an expensive paperweight, and I've actually just thrown it in the trash.
This could have been avoided had I paid more attention to the fine print or done my research beforehand, so rather than 1-star I typically give to a useless product, I'll give Anker 3-stars so I don't drag the product rating down too much. By all accounts it seems a fine product for other devices, but buyers need to be warned before falling into the same trap I have an purchasing it for their Pixel phone.
12/23/18 Edit: An Anker customer service representative reached out to my on their own account after seeing this review, offered me a full refund, AND offered to ship me a Google Pixel fast charger free of charge once they release. I've bought Anker charging units in the past and I'd continue to do so with confidence. Impressive customer service. If you have an iphone or another phone with which this charging unit works I wouldn't hesitate to purchase it. I am also adding a star for excellent customer service.
Only one thing that lets me down for this product is the length of the cable that comes with, so had to change cables, but other than that this is a great product.
I gave it 4 stars only because the light doesn't seem to turn off automatically when fully charged or at least change in colour. I also need to check if it has overheat protection, does it turn off automatically when fully charged? I'm not sure...
Other than that it's grand, can charge my galaxy s9 quite quickly without having to remove the case.
Looks great and considering how light weight it is, it is very sturdy.
The massive downside is the length of the cord supplied its just not long enough for it sit anywhere of any distance from a plug.
Come on Anker...you've not let me down before.
Charging time is good. I haven't timed it, but I set my phone on the charger at 1% and the next time I looked, it had plenty of juice. It's very convenient to have one on my desk at work, as I'm finding I no longer run out of battery a couple of hours before bedtime, which was becoming the norm.
The units themselves are pretty anonymous. Plain, black, unobtrusive units. If I have any criticism, it would be that I would have preferred it to be slightly more grippy and maybe have a small lip on the front. When the phone vibrates while charging, I'm worried it'll walk itself off the stand. It hasn't happened yet and I'm probably worrying about nothing.
Another great product from Anker, at a great price.
Die Verpackung ist wertig und lässt einen erahnen, hier nicht die üblichen Low-cost/low-quality Ware zu erhalten.
Anker ist stets um Feedback bemüht (was ich, zugegeben unfairer Weise, aber nur im negativen Fall abgebe).
Im Lieferumfang sind die Ladestation, ein USB-A auf USB-C Ladekabel sowie eine Kurzanleitung enthalten.
Das Gerät selber ist für meine Augen schön designed und erfüllt den Zweck voll. Ich lade damit ein iPhone XS Max. Dieses rutscht nicht ab und lädt sogar mit Hülle.
Ich hatte eine Hülle mit magnetischen Feld an der Rückseite für meine im Auto befindliche Magnethalterung. Damit lädt es selbstverständlich nicht. Das Gerät steht sicher und verrutscht kaum.
Der eine Stern Abzug kommt, da das LED-Signal nicht erlischt oder auf "grün" wechselt, wenn der Ladevorgang abgeschlossen ist. Es zeigt lediglich an, ob die Ladestation am Strom angeschlossen ist oder wenn beim Laden ein Problem aufgetreten ist (dann blinkt es).
Unterm Strich aber ist die Ladestation zu empfehlen, besonders dann, wenn es in eine Werbeaktion reinfällt.
After receiving a message from Anker they determined the charger I had received was faulty.
They sent me out a new one in a few days and voilà, it works like a charm, using it along with my Samsung fast charge plug I get super fast charging so quickly.
Great Product and 10/10 customer service from Anker 👌
Worked amazingly for the first week, now won't fast charge my device, unsure why, but still amazing value and a good product
This wireless charger works exactly as expected, and feels nice and light. Good value too.
Blue LED light comes on when charging, but is not too bright when used overnight! Would have been better however if the light turned green/off when phone is fully charged.
But guys and girls at Anker please provide a longer lead than the current 90cm one which is not long enough to connect the charger to a socket unless you position it quite close to it which isn't practical in most cases. Like I do you position your charger on your desk and then need to buy another USB lead to connect you Anker charger to the socket.
This is my second purchase for this item and I was happy to see that the item has been subjected to further design changes. Not that there was anything wrong with the original, it's reassuring to see they are always looking to improve.
I wasn't disappointed and it works a treat charging my various mobile devices rapidly. It charges even through some quite substantial cases and remains cool.
My only gripe is the USB cable which is way too short. The point of a wireless charger is the convenience. This shouldn't be compromised by stupidly short cable! This is especially true with a premium priced device. I have had to purchase a separate quality micro USB cable, which is rather disappointing.....