The Optimized Wireless Charging Pad
Charging for flagship Samsung phones gets boosted to a blazing-fast 10W. Power iPhone or any other wirelessly-charged device in your arsenal at an uninterrupted 5W.
Just in Case
Don't worry about taking your case off whenever you have to charge. PowerWave delivers charging power directly through cases up to 5 mm thick—including Otterboxes.
Input: 5V-2A / 9V-2A
Output: 5W / 10W
10W Fast Charge Mode: Using QC 2.0/3.0 Adapter
- Samsung Galaxy S10 / S10+ / S10e / S9+ / S9 / S8 / S8+ / S7 edge / S7
- Samsung Note 9 / Note 8
Standard Charge Mode: Using 5V/2A Adapter
- iPhone XS Max / iPhone XR / iPhone XS / iPhone X / iPhone 8 / iPhone 8 Plus
- Wireless Charging Case for AirPods
- LG G7 / G7+ / V30+ / V30 / V35
- Sony XZ2 / XZ2 Premium
- Pixel 3 / Pixel 3 XL (The phone's screen will display the message: Charging slowly.)
• Do not use Apple's 5V / 1A stock charger or a computer's USB port to power your Anker wireless charger.
• Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 wall adapter (9V/2A) required for Fast Charge Mode.
• If the LED light flashes while charging, please check to ensure that that your phone case is less than 5 mm thick and has no metal attachments, expandable grips, or credit cards. If the problem persists, reboot your phone and make sure that it is centered on the charging surface.
• If your phone has expandable grip or your phone case is more than 5mm thick, please remove your case/expandable grips before charging.
• Ensure that your phone is centered on the wireless charging surface.
• Restart your phone and the wireless charger. If this does not work, try using another wall charger and cable.