Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Nulaxy Wireless In-Car Bluetooth FM Transmitter Radio Adapter Car Kit W 1.44 Inch Display Supports TF/SD Card and USB Car Charger for All Smartphones Audio Players
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you will especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Delivery.
- 1.NEWER VERSION - If you need a Power On/Off button (as demanded by lot customers), please choose our upgrade versions: KM18 Plus/KM22/KM24; also our newer design KM20/KM21 are featured with Sleep/Wake Up function.
- 2. BROAD COMPATIBILITY - Nulaxy KM18 car fm transmitter works with Bluetooth enabled devices, like iPhone, iPad, iPod, Tablet, Smartphones or MP3, MP4 Players via 3.5mm audio jack.
- 3. BIG LCD DISPLAY - Car battery voltage level will be detected and displayed on 1.44 inches LCD while the car starts; phone number for incoming calls & name of songs playing through TF Cards could be displayed as well (songs via Bluetooth will not display).
- 4. CRYSTAL SOUND QUALITY - Nulaxy KM18 utilized most advanced interference and noise cancellation technology, to grant most crystal sound quality. Please be noted, due to radio frequency interference and car ground loop noise, it is almost impossible for any transmitter to produce a perfect audio, but Nulaxy does one of the best work in the market.
- 5. WHAT IS MORE - Comes with a 5V-2.1A charging port to charge most USB devices; built-in microphone feature supports hands-free talking; support TF/MicroSD Card in FAT format up to 32G; support A2DP; support MP3/WMA format; support AUX output and input.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Bluetooth Version: V3.0+EDR
Frequency: 20 h- 20KHZ
Sensitivity: -41db+/3db 360
Voltage: 5 V + / - 0.5
Working Current: 45mA (Max)
Stand-by Current: 25mA (Max)
Frequency: 2.402 2.480 ghz
Effective Range: 5meters
Sensitivity: -92 dBm
RF Output: 4 dBm
Transmitted Power: 87dBuv/107dBuv
Effective Range: 2 Meters
Read Before Use - User Tips
1. You can press and hold the mufti-functional button for 8-10 seconds to switch languages (English or Chinese).
2. Find a vacant or non-interfered frequency and sync Nulaxy device to that frequency for minimized static noise.
3. To achieve best audio quality, please set the volume on your phone to maximum and then adjust the volume for your car stereo; you are not suggested to adjust volume of your car speaker to maximum (this will bring lot noise).
Upgrade Versions Available:
You can also search Nulaxy FM Transmitter on amazon to find our upgrade versions:
KM18 Plus/KM22/KM24: upgrade version if you need a Power On/Off Button; (as demanded by lot customers)
KM20/KM21: newer design with Sleep/Wake Up Function;
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-8 of 23 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-Easy setup with multiple options: the device can play to the car stereo system using Bluetooth via FM or the AUX cable, which is supplied
-Plus version of the device includes an ON/OFF switch to save unnecessary battery draining, especially when the car is idle
-Screen is bright and provides great visibility even in daylight
-Inclusion of a 5V-2.1A USB port allows your phone to be charged on-the-go
-Voltmeter for car battery; slightly gimmicky, yet a nice inclusion
-18 month warranty
-Song details are NOT displayed if connected via Bluetooth, yet the controls will work (details are only shown via microSD). See the last photo where there is a triangle symbol in the top left corner denoting that music is being played but the song details are not shown.
-Manual says microSD cards up to 32GB are supported and only plays MP3, WMA and WMV formats. This may be a deal breaker for users with huge libraries of FLAC files. Personally have not tested whether this is true.
-Whilst the connector is flexible, it is not collapsible or extendable. It may stick out like a sore thumb for users who have an awkwardly placed cigarette lighter.
-This device MUST be plugged into the cigarette lighter to turn on (this is the battery source). Next, on your car radio/FM, select a channel between 87.5 and 108.0. Then, on the KM18, press CH+ or CH- so that the selected channel on the KM18 matches that of the car FM. Only then will there be sound coming out from the car speakers (e.g. 87.5 on car FM, 87.5 on KM18 too).
-If you find there is some background/static noise, especially with higher volumes, use the supplied AUX cable and connect it to the car's existing AUX port, should your car have one. Using this method, you will be playing music from your phone via Bluetooth to KM18, which in turn plays the music through the car speakers via AUX output. The benefit of this is 1) your phone is freed from cords, 2) you may use the buttons on the KM18 to control your music and 3) static noise may be reduced. I currently use this option since my cigarette lighter is conveniently located next to the AUX port.
I could give 5 stars if it has an option to run on battery as I want to use it on my radio when working in my backyard. (but it is okay, I can use my phone instead).