I've been using this for over a month now so that I could give an informed review.
Good range, excellent battery life (I've gone about four days of intensive use without charging), good design. I like the hard tactile buttons and the form factor, definitely better than the other options available.
There is a small but noticeable loss in sound quality as compared to using the audio technica cable, but this is unavoidable in any bluetooth setup. Still sounds excellent so I wouldn't worry about it.
There is this one incredibly annoying bug in the software where sometimes if you press the main on/off button while listening to a song it will go into pairing mode but will not come out of pairing mode. I've tried holding the power button to switch it off, and the adapter is not visible to my phone in order to pair. This bug has only started happening recently (maybe from December 2 2018). I have found that the only way to end this faulty pairing mode bug is to plug it in to charge (?), upon which the pairing will stop and it will charge as normal.
@Voxoa, I dont know if you can do software updates over the USB cable in this thing but please figure something out for future iterations.
- Product Dimensions: 7.6 x 4.4 x 1.4 cm ; 9.07 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 90.7 g
- Batteries 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
- Item Model Number: VXB-QC15N
- ASIN: B07HNP7RZH
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 1 December 2017
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
- #109 in Headphone & Earphone Accessories