8Bitdo Wireless Bluetooth Adapter for Nintendo Switch, Windows, Mac, & Raspberry Pi
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you will especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Delivery.
If you're a Seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the program.
- For use with Xbox One S/X Bluetooth controller, PS4, PS3, Wii Mote, Wii U Pro wirelessly on Nintendo Switch. Support DS4 Motion and Rumble features.
- For use with 8Bitdo Controllers, Nintendo Switch Pro, Nintendo Switch Joy-cons, PS4, PS3, Wii Mote, Wii U Pro and more, wirelessly, on Windows PCs, Macs, Raspberry Pi, laptops, tablets.
- Simply bind the Adapter to your Wireless Controller to enable the same wireless experience you are used to on all the best platforms.
- Wireless bluetooth, no lag.
- UPDATE TO THE LATEST FIRMWARE AT SUPPORT.8BITDO.COM
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Android TV box,Raspberry Pi, Retrofreak
DualShock 4 support vibration / 6-axis motion on Switch
X-input, D-input, Mac mode, Nintendo Switch mode
X-input mode support vibration
Lag – free
Bluetooth 2.1+EDR, Class 2 （2.402GHz~2.48GHz）
All 8Bitdo controllers and arcade sticks
DualShock 3, DualShock 4, DualShock 4 Pro
Wiimote, Wii U Pro, Nintendo Switch Joy-Cons, Nintendo Switch Pro
Dimensions and Weight
130mm x 160mm x 250mm
USB wireless adapter x 1
You need to enable Pro Controller/Wired Controller in the settings on the Switch.
1. Plug adapter into console
2. Press POWER to turn on your controller.
3. Press both PAIR buttons on the receiver and controller to sync them.
4. Both LEDs on the receiver and controller will become solid when they are successfully paired.
5. Hold Left on DPAD and Select for 3 seconds, Receiver blinks and then becomes solid
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-8 of 13 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Cool Mario brick style design
Only negative is if you're going to pair an Xbox one Controller it needs to be a One S or One X controller