A sweet steampunk story with plenty of steamy romance - and I'm not just referring to the technology in the book, either. This was a fun, light read with a cohesive plot and consistent characters - always a plus.
I love the concept of the biome holiday resorts Indigo runs - though I shudder to think how energy intensive maintaining them would be.
Indigo was a prickly little character, with a very strange sense of fashion, but she sort of grew on me as the story progressed - or perhaps that was because Zane liked her so much. As for Zane himself...ah, he was definitely my favourite, though he certainly had his own, unusual moral code, which seemed a little strange at first.
If you like steampunk or Victorian romance - definitely worth your time. Now I'm on to the next book in the series...
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 2010 KB
- Print Length: 101 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Emerald Romance (31 December 2012)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00AVMTEG8
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 10 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #453,821 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)