Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.00 delivery
+ $8.36 delivery
Winning Moves WMA Pass The Pigs Original Edition Board Game
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Winning Moves Games is a maker of classic card games and board games, puzzles, action games and adult party games
- Quality board games
- Fun family games
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Great Travel Game
Includes (2) cute 'pig dice'
These 2 little pigs will keep you entertained all day long!
- This Pass the Pigs classic party game consists of 2 pigs you use as dice, pad, 2 pencils and carrying case. Roll them as many times as you dare on your turn to score points. Just don't role a 'pig out' or an 'oinker'. First person to 100 points wins. Makes an ideal travel game with its small plastic carrying case.
Pass the Pigs
By Winning Moves Games
Pass the Pigs – Its’ fun, addictive and requires strategy, skill, and luck. Basically a dice game, with pigs that are weighted and have different values depending on how they land. Each turn involves one player throwing two model pigs, each has a dot on one side. The player gains or loses points based on the way the pigs land. Each turn lasts until the player throwing either rolls the pigs in a way that wipes out their current score, wipes out their total game score, or decides to stop their turn, add their turn score to their total score and pass the pigs to the next player. There are several variations to the game rules. One is the Hog Call, where a player attempts to guess the score their opponent is about to land. After scoring 20 points a non-throwing player may attempt a Hog Call. The non-throwing player must scream 'sooee'! before the opposing players throw. The caller then guesses the score of the next throw. If correct, the caller receives the points thrown, and the thrower loses double the points thrown. Only one player may hog call per throw.
- The pig is lying on its side - 0 Points
- Razorback - The pig is lying on its back - 5 Points
- Trotter - The pig is standing upright - 5 Points
- Snouter - The pig is leaning on its snout - 10 Points
- Leaning Jowler - The pig is resting on its snout and ear - 15 Points
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I purchased this version as a gift for some children who had not experienced the game before. In comparison to my older version of the game this one is subpar in two main ways:
1) The "travel" case or whatever they want to call it does not snap together. It does not hold in place so yes, it stores nicely until you try to pick it up.
2) The pictures are not as clear as they used to be. As someone who owns an older version of the game and knows the rules, I knew what it was trying to communicate but the instructional image is not as useful as it once was.
Would I recommend this version over a different one of the same game? No. Can you find other versions of this game these days? I don't know. I couldn't. Would I recommend the concept/game to someone? Always. It's simple to learn, it's great for letting kids practice adding, and it gives an opportunity to try risk vs reward strategies.
Before my honey & I got a t.v. for our 1st apt together we bought some board games. Pass the Pigs was THE most fun of all of the board games. We would call out the positions, SLIDER! etc.. we realized after a many nights of LOUD LAUGHTER we wondered what our neighbors thought we were doing. That made us laugh more. I loaned the game to my sister who was in the City of Hope fighting Leukemia. She never returned the game so I'm guessing they loved it as well.
This will be my Xmas gift to my honey for our 20th Christmas together. I'm PRAYING it'll get him away from his digital world, phone, laptop etc..LOL I'm sure it will.
Most games don't last more than about 15 minutes which is great for young players and it has provided a chance to work with simple math for my 9 year old son. We've had a really good time playing a a couple of quick games after dinner and their i limited set up and clean up.
Complaints: The dice cup is tapered in such a way that causes the pigs to often catch inside requiring you tou reach in and pry them lose. The supplied pencil and scoring sheets are a nice addition but are of meh quality. That being said at $10 it's hard to be too upset.