About Winner Outfitters
Winner Outfitters is outdoor gear and clothing manufacturers. We tailer-developed a popular hammock for Amazon( search Winner Outfitters double hammock or B01GCKAPLK to learn more) This new model of sleeping bag is another product we tailer made. Our goal is to produce the best gear with high-quality raw material and reasonable expense.
Why do you choose winner outfitters sleeping bag?
1. Our bag shell use 350T polyester with coating, other bags use 210T or 190T polyester without coating, compare to other bags, our bag are more soft, comfortable and waterproof.
2. Our bag liner also use 350T polyester, but other bags use taffeta or pongee, compare to other bags, our bag are soft and skin-friendly.
3. Our bag filling are 200G/㎡ Hollow Fiber, but other bag less than 150G/㎡. So our bag are more warm.
4. We use branded SBS double slider zipper, other bag use bad zipper, compare to other bag, it's snag-free opening and closing.
5. Our sleeping bags are made of mummy design, which is lighter and warmer.
6. Every sleeping bag comes with compression sack with straps which makes it quite convenient to store and carry the sleeping bag along.
7. Around the neck and zippers are draft tubes, which could prevent warm lose and cold come in. But many other bags don't have draft tubes.
8. 30 days return or refund guarantee and 365 days warranty.
1 x mummy sleeping bag
1 x compression sack
We guarantee you will absolutely love it as you receive it. No worries if you do not. Contact us, we will 100% refund you promptly with no risk at all.
New product promotion price is $36.99, which is not the final price. We want to let many people try our great sleeping bag. If you like it, please don't forget to recommend it to your friends. Give it a try.
WINNER OUTFITTERS Mummy Sleeping Bag with Compression Sack, It's Portable and Lightweight for 3-4 Season Camping, Hiking, Traveling, Backpacking and Outdoor
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High-quality material: 350T Polyester with coating shell makes the sleeping bag ultra soft, waterproof and rip-stop, So it can keep you warm even in extreme weather and prevent you from any dampness. Comes with 200G/㎡ Hollow Fiber fill which enhances non-allergetic, pro-environmental and better insulating performance. You'll feel comfortable when temperature is between 35F and 40F. But these are designed to keep the average sleeper warm even at near-freezing temperatures(20F).
- Two Sack Note:Our compression sack and sleeping bag load in one random color stuff sack,when you get the sleeping out, you will find the compression sack.Skin-Friendly & Easy to Clean: The bag has 350T polyester lining which is skin-friendly and soft, you feel very comfortable and sleep like kids or baby when you lie in it.Our sleeping bags are also extremely easy to clean as they are safer for machine wash too.
- Lightweight & Portable: Thanks for the Mummy design, this sleeping bag weighs only 2.8 pounds. Mummy sleeping bag not only fit adult body very well, but also reduce extra weight. Moreover, each sleeping bag comes with a travel-friendly carry bag, a compression sack with straps, which makes it quite convenient to store and carry the sleeping bag along. It's really perfect for camping, hiking, travel & Outdoor Activities.
- SBS zipper: With SBS double slider zipper, it can adjust the temperature according your demand. So the camping sleeping bag could be used in 3-4 season. SBS is the famous zipper company like YKK. Every zipper takes 120,000 times stretch test to make sure the performance. The bag has draft collars and zipper draft tubes, which could prevent warm lose and cold come in. Finally it enhance insulation performance with the draft tubes.
- 100% Risk-free Satisfaction Guarantee: We also offer you 100% risk-free satisfaction guarantee to let you buy with confidence; If you are not satisfied with the quality of the product,we will fully-refund you. No questions asked.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
About Winner Outfitters
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1: The picture makes it seem like it is a "thicker" bag that what it actually is. It's rated for 35-40* weather, but I think that will be a little cold for this bag.
2: They state the zipper is snag free. On my dark gray bag, that is not the case at all. The zipper gets caught on the seam a lot. Every 2 inches or so. My wife's orange bag doesn't snag as much, but it still snags.
I took off two stars for those reasons. I will update my review to 4 stars if the bags keep me warm overnight when I give them a try on my upcoming trips.
After use, the bags kept me warm. I used them on a night that dipped just a little below 40*. Winner Outfitters also reached out to me about the zipper issue, and wanted to make it right. They have great customer service. I've updated from a 3 to a 5 star review.
I am really impressed with this bag. Sleeping bags are expensive and I was skeptical with the price of this one but upon arrival, it's really well made. I'm a tiny 5'1" and my husband is 6'6", so I had him get into this bag to see how it faired. You can see it's a huge sleeping bag. I'll be swimming in it with my hammock but that is totally ok. He could sleep in it but it's a little snug at the feet for him. My favorite part is that it fits nicely in my pack. I just wish it came in length sizes (tall/reg/short). No one can really complain at this price though.
The compression sack is not magical, it takes work to get it in there. If you don't mind extra bulk there is a slightly larger bag you can use which makes folding it up easier. It comes with two bags which is pretty smart.
Vent on the side makes sense for warmer nights (see pictures). Hood is nice because you can put your pillow (small camping pillow) in it and it holds it under your head. Regular sleeping bags always seem to spit your pillow out but not this one.
I have lots of outdoor camping gear. This is a great value bag. I'm sure there are better bags on the market but you will pay dearly for that little extra quality. We do overnight trips 4-5 times a year and I see this bag lasting a long time.