I already own the Official Guide. This book compliments it by showing watercolor paintings of how some of the most spectacular rooms looked once the original interior decorating was finished. Some don’t look the same now. Where the room photos are the same, this book’s are larger- some a full page (including many historical world-class paintings). I love being able to look at the details close up.
There is enough difference between the two books to make each one valuable in its own right. Together, you feel like you have experienced more and enjoyed it more than even being on the tour.
- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Royal Collection Trust; Main edition (5 October 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1902163214
- ISBN-13: 978-1902163215
- Product Dimensions: 24.2 x 1.8 x 28.2 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 839 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 303,618 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)