|Educational Objective(s)||Promotes fine motor skills - Encourages team work - Improves creativity - Develops persistence|
|Number of Pieces||60|
|Mfg Recommended age||6 year and up|
|Product Dimensions||15.29 x 4.06 x 20.29 cm; 26.65 Grams|
Window Paint Art Stickers Kit Kids - Children's Make Your Own Fun Suncatchers Set -  Sun Catchers,  Suction Cups &  Paints - DIY Car Window & Mirror Arts & Crafts Kit Children
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- CREATE STUNNING SUN CATCHERS - All-in-One Window Art Stickers Kit Lets Your Child or Toddler Make Beautiful, Colorful, Creative Suncatchers for Indoor Display
- DOZENS OF DESIGN SUPPLIES - Including  Adorable Sun Catcher Stickers,  Sturdy Suction Cups,  Vibrant Shades of Non-Toxic Paint &  Yards of Cord
- UNLEASH YOUR CHILD'S IMAGINATION - Spark Your Child's Creativity & Support Their Fine Motor Skills, Visual Analysis & STEM Development w/ a Fun, Easy Playset
- INCREDIBLE GIFT IDEA - Give a Unique Unisex Gift for a Son, Daughter, Nephew, Niece or Grandchild for an Upcoming Birthday, Christmas, Back to School & More
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - If You & Your Toddler Are Not Completely Thrilled w/ These Cool Window Stickers, Enjoy a Full Refund, No Questions Asked!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Open windows of creative opportunity with this DIY wonder!
Unleash your toddler's creativity and discover the excitement of today's most engaging arts and crafts kits with this all-inclusive Window Art Sun Catcher Set from Creative Kids! Instead of watching TV, playing video games or spending hours on the iPad, you can finally encourage your child's hidden talents and turn window sticker making into a unique family bonding experience.
Our whimsical art set provides hours of painting, coloring and hanging fun for home, school, birthday parties and beyond. Specifically designed to promote quality time and keep the entire family engaged and entertained for hours, this adorable hanging window sticker activity also stimulates healthy development in young tots just learning how to create.
And the best part? You don't have to spend a small fortune on different accessories. Our extensive car window art set for children includes everything little artists need to craft the most stunning window decorations for your home or vehicle. So say goodbye to distracting screens and mindless toys, and add this STEM-sational Suncatchers Set to your cart today!
What You Get
- 1 x All-in-One Make Your Own Transparent Suncatchers kit
- Glitter and traditional paint for vibrant experimentation
- Suction cups and cords so they can easily hang
- Everything they need to channel their inner artist!
- Sun catcher count: 24
- Suction cup count: 24
- Total cord: 4 yards
- Glitter paint count: 1 x 10ml [blue]
- Color paint count: 10 [5 x 22ml tubes & 5 x 10ml]
- Color paint colors: light blue, red, yellow, black, gold, green, orange, purple, pink, silver
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
- All the paints should be translucent when dry. The silver and purple are opaque when they dry which doesn't work well in a sun catcher! There could be other colors also that are opaque, but we didn't use all of them.
- The paints should be a little thinner so they flow better into the spaces. They are pretty thick and "glop" a little when they are squeezed out. A better option might be a liquid-type paint in a little pot to paint on with a very fine brush.
- Include a very fine brush in the kit to spread out the paint into the corners and small areas. The paint doesn't flow well.
All in all, the kit is a good buy!
Only a few problems:
1. Very very small items. So small the paint overflows to another section when using it.
2. The tops/tip of the paint tubes come off too easily after only a few uses. You can push them back in but it was annoying.
3. The suction cups have hooks on them to hold the strings. However the are positioned weirdly on the suctions. You have to hold them tightly so the string doesn’t fall off when putting on glass. My bag of cups was missing 2hooks. So we couldn’t hang two of them.
4. The suction on the cups aren’t that well. This is like most on the market though. So it’s to be expected. Use a little water to help.
Note: this is definitely an overnight dry as it takes a long time .
Other than that have fun. We did.
Reviewed in the United States on 7 October 2020
The paint was very watery.
The pen tip way way too thick and it ws very messy trying to get it in the plastic pieces, some had very fine details.